Vaporizer help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonghit74

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased a Vaporite vaporizer off Ebay. Its a cheapy, around 50 bucks. I have been using it for a week now but havent totally figured it out. I have read that cannibus vaporizes at around 265 F. Is that the temperature I should dial on the vaporizer? Also should you be blowing any smoke out when you exhale or does that mean its set to high. My last question is how to tell when your bud is comepletely vaped. Thanks in advance for the advice.

All vapes work differently, the cheap ones arent going to work as good as the others imo, do you know the name of the vape? Volcano is the only one I know of that works good but its like 500 bucks..

Set it to whatever you like, in my experience I set mine to as high as it could go, you're not blowing out smoke you're blowing out vapor, and that means it works, when your weed is completely vaped it will look brownish and will crumble in your fingers to dust and smells like crap.

iClown said:
...when your weed is completely vaped it will look brownish and will crumble in your fingers to dust and smells like crap.
and for God's sake, don't try smoking it after it's vaped.

I haven't, but a friend did and he gagged for a half hour. He said it was like smoking a turd...(I'm not sure how he knew this...)

POTUS said:

I haven't, but a friend did and he gagged for a half hour. He said it was like smoking a turd...(I'm not sure how he knew this...)

lol:p :p

Yes, it does not taste good. And produces no effects.

POTUS said:

Cause he was hanging out with one,,, named Potus.:D Sorry Bro,,I couldnt resist.

If you can see smoke you've got it set too high, you will still feel the effects but are defying the point of using the vap in the first place by inhaling all the nasty carsonigens etc.

Trippy_Hippy said:
If you can see smoke you've got it set too high, you will still feel the effects but are defying the point of using the vap in the first place by inhaling all the nasty carsonigens etc.
not true, there is no smoke at all from a vaporizor ( atleast, from all the ones I know of ), its vapor hes seeing, not smoke.

Sorry if I seem arrogant but I don't see how I was wrong?

No smoke from a vap is true provided you don't overheat the herb which causes more than the THC to burn and releases nastys, this is when you can get smoke.

If you can see smoke it is to high, If you can see vapour your fine.

I'm willing to stand corrected :)

well my point was that I've never seen a vape that heats the weed hot enough to put out smoke, I don't know why it would have that high of a setting on them. But, I could be wrong I've only smoked from a few, cheap and expensive.

I think some go that high but don't recommend that you do it. Things like Salvia need to be vaped around 392F.

That is correct,,if ya see smoke,,, you have just wasted the 500.00 you spent on the Volcano. Might as well use the BONG im smoken right now.:bong: And it only cost me 200.00,,but she sure is purtty,,im caressing her right now.:D

thanks everybody..........Im gonna start vaping at lower temps

I usually use my volcano at a little before 6(180-190 C) and don't smoke the vaped weed just save up a lot and make some butter, it will be more worth your while.

smokeytheherb said:
I usually use my volcano at a little before 6(180-190 C) and don't smoke the vaped weed just save up a lot and make some butter, it will be more worth your while.

Whats left in Vapped weed that ya want? Just curious.

As long as you don't set the temp to high there is still some CBN left and personally I don't vape my weed too much just because I like to make baked goods with the leftovers.(Last time I tried it I was borderline tripping I was so messed up)

My Vap has a ceramic heating element and I only turn it 1/3 maybe 1/2 never more (all bud has different moisture levels) the element gets red hot and will bring the bud to a cherry, quick.

I am still found of the bong tho :hubba:

Latest posts

Back