Vegging to the tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
So I got to wondering what my fellow MP'ers like to veg out to on the tube while smoking. This can include TV and movies.

Personally I like those old documentaries on the Science Channel, History Channel, and Discovery Channel(s). Carl Sagan's "The Cosmos" is my favorite.
You all?

-SSF-

News, market exchange and hockey....or get lost in a movie or two. Never know if I will finish one of not lol

Archer and Tosh.o are two of my favorites....also love forensic files. Lately I have been watching Eureka on Netflix.

I have alot of old t.v. shows on my computer hooked to my t.v. so I watch alot of shows like, all in the family, mash, barney miller, and monty python.

I been into all the new antique and auction shows. Pawns stars, American Pickers,auction hunters .. My tv is on the history channel quite a bit. Nat Geo is good too.

well, my tv took a crap last night.
So... I'm looking at a black screen and listening to the forecast...:hairpull:

......"as you can see by future cast".......:stoned: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:rofl:

That made me chuckle, but I may be able to one up ya Hick... My son had a little T.V. in his bedroom, and well... That little T.V. in his room has finally died. So, said son is rockin out to Chugington on my big T.V. in the living room. Thank goodness I processed some trim this morning, because half cartoon talking trains are just a little much. :stoned:

P.S... Science channel, discovery channel, history channel, outdoor channel, ummm... Yeah, stuff like that.

Peter Griffin makes daily visits to my house, Seinfeld, Band of Brothers, Deadwood and Movies

I find myself baked watching two and a half men too. That Charlie Sheen is pretty much playing himself in the show. What a dope he is, but the show is funny.

frankcos said:
I been into all the new antique and auction shows. Pawns stars, American Pickers,auction hunters .. My tv is on the history channel quite a bit. Nat Geo is good too.

Heck yea Pawn Stars and American Pickers both rock. I love those. Everyone that goes into the pawn shop thinks they have a million dollar item. And not one single person that goes into that pawn shop has any idea how to haggle. But what makes Pawn Stars great is ChumLee. You KNOW that guy is baked all the time.

-SSF-

Hamster Lewis said:
Archer and Tosh.o are two of my favorites....also love forensic files. Lately I have been watching Eureka on Netflix.

Tosh.O is great too. I could do without the puke though.

Family Guy,American Dad, Robot Chicken, TCM(Bonanza and Gunsmoke),Natgeo and Hist Channel.

A good sci-fi does it but gotta have Family Guy thrown in for good measure.

frankcos said:
I find myself baked watching two and a half men too. That Charlie Sheen is pretty much playing himself in the show. What a dope he is, but the show is funny.
yep agreed i like that show, its in the dvr for sure...i also like diners, drive-ins and dives..i like going to food places off the path alittle.:hubba:

SensiStarFan said:
Heck yea Pawn Stars and American Pickers both rock. I love those. Everyone that goes into the pawn shop thinks they have a million dollar item. And not one single person that goes into that pawn shop has any idea how to haggle. But what makes Pawn Stars great is ChumLee. You KNOW that guy is baked all the time.

-SSF-
I have noticed Chum Lee always seems to be ridin shotgun on any road trip to check out big items and such. I think they all smoke and he must be the one with the good stuff..I would definitely haggle with them, I think some people just go in for their 15 minutes of fame.

frankcos said:
I have noticed Chum Lee always seems to be ridin shotgun on any road trip to check out big items and such. I think they all smoke and he must be the one with the good stuff..I would definitely haggle with them, I think some people just go in for their 15 minutes of fame.

There was one episode I saw where they kind of said something about it. This woman comes in with this nice ornate vase and Chum Lee says he can help her. Without missing a beat Corey says "It's a vase not a bong I doubt you know anything about it". I am not sure about the exact situation but the line was in reference to Chum Lee's knowledge of bongs.
-Great stuff!

-SSF-

I'm not smoking as of late.. but I'd be watching the same things..
The Dog Whisperer, Super Nanny, Mad Men
:)

SensiStarFan said:
There was one episode I saw where they kind of said something about it. This woman comes in with this nice ornate vase and Chum Lee says he can help her. Without missing a beat Corey says "It's a vase not a bong I doubt you know anything about it". I am not sure about the exact situation but the line was in reference to Chum Lee's knowledge of bongs.
-Great stuff!

-SSF-
Now that you mention it I do remember that episode.I wonder if the Old Man indulges...

Craziest thing I ever watched high though.....Teletubbies.....I'm serious. Try getting ripped, REALLY ripped and watching the Teletubbies....it's friggin STRANGE!

SensiStarFan said:
So I got to wondering what my fellow MP'ers like to veg out to on the tube while smoking. This can include TV and movies.

Personally I like those old documentaries on the Science Channel, History Channel, and Discovery Channel(s). Carl Sagan's "The Cosmos" is my favorite.
You all?

-SSF-
man i freaking love watching these kind of things. for some reason pot make it like 100x more interesting.. but i have to agree

Latest posts

Back