Very strange rooting Medium !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTpoor

Reaction score
I do volunteer work at a food bank, we get lots of donations!! This came in and I brought them home, The beads are very small and hard to start, but just add water and whoa!! total weirdness, after full absorbtion, the stems push right though the rounds, just weird but it works lol.

P1140169.JPG

P1140171.JPG

P1140176.JPG

P1140174.JPG

P1140181.JPG

Checking out their website now.
I'm curious can anyone tell me if our beloved MJ plant is close to one of these plants the company recommends using.

The following plants can be grown in Crystal Soil: Spider Plants, Dumb Cane, Algerian Ivy, Cordatum, Heart Leaf Philodendron, Marble Queen, Gold Dust Ivy, Gold Dust Pothos, Peace Lily, Caladiums, Dragon Plants, Bromeliads, White Butterfly, Gold Dust Dracaena, Devil Ivy, Red Veined Prayer, Chinese Evergreen, Sander's Dracaena, Arrow Head Vine, Nephythis, Peperonia, Ferns, Ti Plants and Palms.

sticl a clone in it and let us know How the MJ does

:48:

the one thing I am wondering is, The mj plant loves the wet/dry growing medium and with the crystals holding water at all times will there not be a root rot issue?

ozzydiodude said:
the one thing I am wondering is, The mj plant loves the wet/dry growing medium and with the crystals holding water at all times will there not be a root rot issue?
I was only thinking of starting plants, not a full term grow, I rooted swedish Ivy in them no problem.

They have had them at our local hardware store for a long time. I thought they may work for cloning, but I personally didn't have any luck.

You got my seeds w please help me what is the name of them its driving me crazy and you say lots of water i had the second one in a rockwool cube the bean broke open slowly and had a very happy taoproot anyways as soon as the tap root i thought would erupe it is not growing i took the cube apart and the taproot is still viable still whit but it looks burned at the tip so i put it in my tub and in hoping for thr best any sugestions weid little buggers what is the name i got to no. thank you Albert

Latest posts

Back