very very important message...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the post Hick...agreed:D

This site is too valuable to lose...great people here:)

I took myself off the forum for 48hrs, a kind of self imposed ban.

The forum was allowed to decline and ruffled feathers were free to rant.

This is very unlike the normality of the usual calmness we all come to accept here on MP.

It is not usual for me to go off on a vendetta when I see things that should not happen, but this I did.

I apologise for my behaviour and it will not happen again, unless it is needed.

I mention no names but those in power were not here to cap it before it got out of hand, maybe they saw it and refused to get involved because of camaraderie that they know is apparent, then again I may be mistaken.

I, like all of us, am here for one reason, to learn and to help the needing of our knowledge.

I know my screen tag is popular here and I know I let myself down with what I did, but I felt compelled to do as I did because no-one else was trying to stop it.

If I see the same, I will do it again.

Let's keep this place as we love it, smiles and laughter with growing as the important part, not ego's.

The forum is a friend to every member, lets not forget that.

Hippy.

HippyInEngland said:
I took myself off the forum for 48hrs, a kind of self imposed ban.

The forum was allowed to decline and ruffled feathers were free to rant.

This is very unlike the normality of the usual calmness we all come to accept here on MP.

It is not usual for me to go off on a vendetta when I see things that should not happen, but this I did.

I apologise for my behaviour and it will not happen again, unless it is needed.

I mention no names but those in power were not here to cap it before it got out of hand, maybe they saw it and refused to get involved because of camaraderie that they know is apparent, then again I may be mistaken.

I, like all of us, am here for one reason, to learn and to help the needing of our knowledge.

I know my screen tag is popular here and I know I let myself down with what I did, but I felt compelled to do as I did because no-one else was trying to stop it.

If I see the same, I will do it again.

Let's keep this place as we love it, smiles and laughter with growing as the important part, not ego's.

The forum is a friend to every member, lets not forget that.

Hippy.

It is NOT your duty, job, or place, to rebuff anyone for any reason. If there is a need for any of that, it is the staffs duty. And as the announcement says, "use the report bad post button", and/or "ignore"....Report it to the staff... DO NOT respond in kind.

My friends live in my computer. I wonder if they ever get hungry...hmmm. :D

I ain't afraid to let it out
I'm unafraid to take that fall
But I have found beyond alll doubt
We say more by saying nothing at all.

Truest words ever spoken.

You know, I missed all the headaches that apperantly happened over the last few days....and you know why?

I was busy growing the herb we all love. Aint that what this site is about.
If you have time to argue, you have time to grow more herb. Or at least fly out to Cali and help me trim this stuff up!

Man Hal..I soooo wish I could. Tho I may just pass out from just the aromas. ;) :p

Hello My Friends, :)

I think to clear the air a bit, it should be noted that the staff here play no favorites as that just ain't right. How can we be fair, and make the calls if we are biased ? :shocked:

We were aware of all the tiffs, spats, twizzling, etc. etc. :argue: and at the time we were working out how this was to be dealt with.

Obviously we took a good path in our approach. The idea was to get the dust settled. Make sure the mods here were in agreement, and on the same page.

As mods here, there is a hierarchy that we follow. We needed to communicate with one another in order to find if we were of the same thinking. It is all good, and we are all one voice.

The post I made is simply an echo of what Hick posted, and what we all put into words. I opened the link so it would be more in folk's faces. Hick is fully aware of my actions, as is THG, not to mention MarP himself. We do communicate with each other, and we are all aware of the stuff that goes on.

We are very happy that we are getting the positive feedback. :D This tells us that we do have many folks here that are willing to paint the place with good laughter, fun, Great advise for the growers, smokers, bean buyers, and general all around stoners. LOL:rofl: it also tells us that folks are reading about the lines that we have drawn. This is good...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Hmm maybe now that this site is back on track and things are as they should be? Dare I come back and start communicating again:confused:

I was realy upset with that person and it seemed to go on and on until something was done about it, it was a shame to be apart of it but due to my ethics and beliefs I could not stand idle and watch it take place. So I acted and I am not ashamed to have done so. I will take some time to think if this site is still for me and in the meantime I will play silent observer and contimplate my answer. I was only involved to protect those who could not protect themselves or who were to affraid to state what was on thier minds at the time of his post. If you know me, I have a long fuze but burn it all up and look out, I hold back no punches once I start swinging. I was trained to be this way and it is now part of my genetics.

To all my friends here;

Cheers!!!

Yo Ho DD,

I guess that the best response is the one that Hick gave to Hippy. Should something occur that needs responding to, please don't take up arms, and try to deal with it yourself. That is what we are here for. Should you call someone out then all you will end up doing is lowering yourself to their level, and your better than that. Please just let one of the mods know about the trouble, and we will look into it asap.
You might also keep a thought in mind, that goes like this; Sometimes we allow somebody a bit more rope to hang themselves with. It's hard to censure a friend, but if it needs to be done we will...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Cheers KingKahuuna
Are Mods on site 24/7? If so I have no problem reporting problems. On the day that everyone knows about with Kim I tried to find a way to contact a Mod but couldnt. I think I asked Mutt because i thought he was a Mod but he said he was not but would relay info. To make a long story short i tried to tell a Mod but couldnt find one.

Site should be monitored 24/7 IMO

Cheers!!

degenerative_disc said:
Cheers KingKahuuna
Are Mods on site 24/7? If so I have no problem reporting problems. On the day that everyone knows about with Kim I tried to find a way to contact a Mod but couldnt. I think I asked Mutt because i thought he was a Mod but he said he was not but would relay info. To make a long story short i tried to tell a Mod but couldnt find one.

Site should be monitored 24/7 IMO

Cheers!!

the moderators are not usually watching 24/7. We shouldn't have to be. Mature adults should be able to monitor themselves for a few hours.
And if your patience are not that you can endure the short wait for a staff member to come along and rectify the situation, get out of the thread, log off, use the ignore, anything but respond and further complicate the matter for us.

Im the last one to want to cause any problems Hick you know that. And coming from my background I will say its never safe to leave things un monitored even with mature adults. Things can appear normal and calm then suddenly wham all hick breaks loose oopps sorry ment all heck breaks loose.

Cheers!!!

KingKahuuna said:
Will you join in with us and help paint this home with fun, laughter, good times and truly a sense of sharing for the common good of all ???
Yes... yes, I believe that I can do that. Seriously tho, I must just be lucky 'cuz I haven't seen any of the shenanigans you're talking about. Must be newbies luck, huh? Anyway, I'll be good....Snax is humble... Snax is good... luuuuvvvv Snax...

And Hey! Kahuuna! You were like the first or second soul to welcome me to this little slice of heaven, and then you seem to have vanished! Where did you go my friend? And, Ooooh! That avatar is one of my all time fav pix! It was my desktop for awhile until Mrs. Snax said it was creepin' her out at night, starin' at her from the dark office when she passed by the open door late at night. Mrs. Snax has the goodies, so Mrs. Snax gets her wish... alot. Anyway, good to see(?) hear(?) from you again!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

thanks for all the hard work,,,,you guys (mods)keep the site great ,,,its sad you have to deal with all the ** ,,,its not Unappreciated ,,,,,,peace,love.rastafari

Latest posts

Back