VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been using the 2pc whip with my vaporizer for a week now. I load about .2 grams of weed and get about 6 pulls per bowl. I got some really good weed from a cousin and there were a few seeds in the bad. I think I will graminate the seeds this spring. The taste of the weed was spicy with a hint of black pepper. Very enjoyable taste and high.

Lately I have gotten some really good stuff from friends to try in the unit.

The Fall/Winter 2009 harvest has been very good this year. I judge this from the 3 sources of weed I have tried in the unit. The vaporizer really brings out the taste and effects of the MJ.

for the da buddha users, when the tube gets the oily spots on it take a rolling paper and flip the inside out, stick it in the tube and rollit around in said tube and it collects all that oil on said paper, roll joint sit back and enjoy the ride, very stoney and not as wastefull. kinda like hash oil

i need a new vape.....the heating element went out after one month...so it should be under warranty.....i had another problem from get go where a part had to be replaced......any ways i payed 169.00 dollars for it......I'm thinking about getting the da budda if they will let me instead of getting the same vape I have..any portable vapes about this price any good? Thanks.............Wonder how to return something that had weed smoked in it.....also so far I haven't experienced any noticable difference in getting higher by using the vape......but still keeping an open mind.........

Hi every body out there got quick question for yall Has anyone used a VapeGenie hand held vaporizor. i was thinkin about getting one for use on the road. so if any yall used em can u send me a msg

ToothDaClown said:
Hi every body out there got quick question for yall Has anyone used a VapeGenie hand held vaporizor. i was thinkin about getting one for use on the road. so if any yall used em can u send me a msg

The VaporGenie is excellent for traveling. It is great for hotels, at relatives, and home. I just visited my super religious brother and his wife's home, after an evening of listening to his wife's edit up view on life, I went to the bathroom and used the VaporGenie then showered. A great way to retire to bed. No burning MJ smell, just plain vapor that went into the ventilation.

Nothen like a little Vappen to wash down the load of Crap yur having to listen to.:rolleyes:
Did ya Get yurself Saved from yur sinfull ways.:D

I'm trying to remember who had the link in their signature to picture of a Da Budda hooked to an ice filled bong. Can any one help me find the picture. I'm trying to show it to a friend of mine?

I found it in PCDUCK's signature. PCDUCK that is a great picture!

Thanks.

Great smoking.

hi there everybody. i am hoping to join this club full of fine people. i own an original volcano(no camera atm :() which i was lucky enough to get for 300 bux canadian, no tax :). i sometimes have to resort to smokin a pipe load of stuff now and then depending on circumstances and quantity available but i would say that i use the volcano for 90+% of my smoking. i quit smoking cigarettes 5 years ago now after 18 years of 2 packs a day and try to not smoke anything at all now, just vape'n if i can help it. i dunno if i can pick the number 12345 or if it is taken yet but i would like it if i can :). i am in process of making an attachment for my volcano that eliminates the bag and replaces it with a hose or a homemade manifold with multi hoses for when company comes over :). happy vape'n everybody.:)

well, it seems this club needs to get together and have a huge vape'n session:eek: :) . after a good arm twisting :) i will go first :):). i am gonna grind up a gram of the best grass i got in the house and i am gonna stuff it in the volcano and after i start it up there will be no stopping till it is gone. i would like to wait for someone to join in but im not gonna lol:). if i have to, i will go at it again if necessary:hubba: .

who's next??:D .....

Souds good i havevt vaped in awhile! Gotta take the misses to work so gotta wait about 30 min and i'll be back to vape it!

sorry i missed it chef, had to get the kids ready for school. what did ya throw in there?? vape sumthin tasty did ya? :). im gonna go at it again here in a minute, glad to see there are some up for it.

got a question for ya chef and others. do you find that you smoke more using a vaporiser? i am wondering cuz i go through more grass using the vape than i would using a bong or joints etc. i dont have a problem with the fact cuz i will easily trade a bit of quantity for the health benefits alone. just a question. thanks for the input. happy vape'n.

well that is a def. headscratcher then:confused: , :confused2: what is my problem. o well, gonna go crank up a big bowl of goo in the volcano and not worry about it too much :). anyone else up for a blast this morning..... im getting a gasmask to hook onto the hose i attached to the volcano. gonna be a no hands, no stopping till its gone, kick yer arse need a nap kinda rig :). i cant wait lol. happy vape'n.

i've got da buddah wth a whip. That might be the diff. Gonna have to get a volcano though!

and i am gonna have to get a dabuddah with a whip apparently lol :).

the main reason i love the volcano is cuz i can grind up a couple grams of small popcorn buds and sugar leaves and vape it away and get all the high it has to offer without having to roll a 2 paper gagger and get all that crap smoke with it. maybe i have become to used to putting in alot and it dont matter now what kinda weed i got i put in the same amount. o well, i have proven once again that vape'n and thinkin sometimes dont go well together lmao. :). gonna look up prices and availability of dabuddah. have fun.

I smoke weed, I haven't tried vaporizing. I like the burning in my throat and

lungs, just call me Old Skool

I figure we're going to die anyways, You guy's can Go by means super

gamma ray bursts from the sun

I don't care how I go.

It's March 2010 and I find myself smoking more than vapor. I like the vapor, but I really enjoy a Cyclone xtra slo cone. Sometimes I pull out the bong and rip one or two bowls. I guess I like to have my ice cream, cake and punch all at the same time.

Hi Peeps,
I got a new vaporizer when the site was down, maybe I would have gotten the buddah if I had read all this first.

Is there any interest in getting this thread going again?

I got the Vapir 1. I am still learning how to use it. Does anyone know how many hits you can get off one basket?
My unit once it is heated up blows continually. I find that wasteful. It has three speeds but when your holding a hit in, it is still blowing vapir out?

Thank you for your help. I seem to be vapir impaired.

Latest posts

Back