VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good luck and don't forget to take protection! Those 60 year old ladies can get perrty tough when it comes to a bargain!

Hi Smokey......well....i'm not sure....they seem kind of expensive for what you get.....and I didn't have much luck...with getting to high....and a part already broke...the vapor whip part that is slid over the heating element came apart.....i think it was two pieces glued togaether....so now when i put it over the stem or heating element it comes apart...hmmmm...I need to contact the suppliers and let them know see what they will say......I cant say whether its a good one or not? Main reason i'm just beginning to understand it...and I could understand it more if i had some weed....:)...but I need to return it because of the part that is unglued...or have them send me another vapor whip...or that part...If they do that again I might give it another whirle..thinking about getting a different one if pieces come unglued this easy....I guess it needs a gentle aproach? da budda sounds like a winner....or something about 200 dollars. Sorry to new to say for sure but it wasnt a good experience yet....I think I'd like a nice portable one to be honest with you....then I could smoke at work and stuff....there wouldn't be a smell really.....so something that would plug into cigerette lighter or run on batteries....anyone have a sujestion what I should do. get refund try another/ get part try it again? I don't know. It sounded like a good box...

I called the company a few minutes ago and told them about the part and there going to send me a replacement...so I will try again when it gets here....as long as I can inhale vapors it should be ok and I will be more carefull when placing the element over the stem...more gentler....

Jungle,

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences, and I hope ya get that sorted out quick. I think you'll enjoy vaping once ya get a good start. Its all a question of getting the temp dialed in, and you won't have to worry about not getting too high.

Well that's too bad about the whip. Glad to see they stood behind it. Lifetime warranty. That's good too. I hope the part comes soon.

Bad news on your glass, one thing i've learned with the budda is ya gotta take out the whip with kinda kid gloves, A easy twisting back and forth motion get it out safely.

Bummers on the glass! Yep, Chef, that's what I do with my DaBuddha stem too. Kid gloves.

I'm having a great time today getting ripped and putting together my new parabolic reflector, though! I was sitting there marveling at the bolts and how nice and shiny they were, when hubby comes in, says, "you must be high--you've been talking to and smiling at that bag of bolts for 5 minutes."

Yep, amazing how much you can appreciate about simple little things with a good buzz, eh?

VIU, everyone! And we really do have to get us some VAPE smilies. The Bong smilies just aren't making it for me anymore!

Ooh mmama my favorite thing to do is be watching tv really getting in to the program i watching......until the wifey comes along and turns it on.

Vape it up....all my packages are delivered and I am off till Monday....I made it through another peak season....now if only this damn snow wld melt....

Being hispanic...Hurray fer brown!Hehehe now holds a new meaning fer me!

Merry x-mas VHC and MP! Wishing you all a vapin christmas day!

Happy Holidays from one old stoned stoner to all the others of like mind. And everyone else too. We've had the vape up to temp for a while now. Got a goodly stash of primo weed, that's been in the jar-cure for about 4 months. Got R.E.M. on the speakers at the moment. Momma in the kitchen working on some eggplant parmesan. Got a light dusting of snow on the ground. The dog has already been out for his walk. Got a stack of DVDs for later. I don't see how it could get any better.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday and got a heaping helping of whatever it is ya wanted. Keep your vape warm, and good toking.

happy hoilidays....i'm starting to get the hang of it. Got Vape.

wmm that sounds like heaven. I think we are gonna chill and smoke..just watched the new star trek movie and it was good..from a non trekkie..lol...going to view christmas lights tonight!

Just got the Digital Extreme Vap.:hubba: Very cool. Im still trying to dial in the Temp that works best. Sure love the High. Anybody here use the Extreme? What temp do you use? I have found 380 to 420f works pretty good on fan speed 2 or 3.:D Like the bags,,,but the whip is very cool also.:ignore:

...I have found 380 to 420f works pretty good ...

Ya might want to explore into a little lower temp range. Those temps are a little high, and ya might be getting some actual smoke, tar, and stuff.

I don't know how accurate those temp readings are. Might be more of an index number than an actual temp. I run my Vaporite at around 340, and that seems about right for me. But its all a matter of personal preference, so blaze away.

wmmeyer said:
Ya might want to explore into a little lower temp range. Those temps are a little high, and ya might be getting some actual smoke, tar, and stuff.

I don't know how accurate those temp readings are. Might be more of an index number than an actual temp. I run my Vaporite at around 340, and that seems about right for me. But its all a matter of personal preference, so blaze away.

Yeah,,350 seem to more Vap.
Buttt, I am using bagweed:eek: I ran outta my good stuff that I grew.((Moved and cant grow right now))And it seams I gotta Vap at a little higher temp to get a good buzz from this crapola.;)
I tell ya though,,its still 10 times better with my Extreme,,then in a joint or bong. I get just a little haze in the bag and it seems to go down smooth. By the way guys,,great thread. Am I a new member now?

Morning all!!
Glad to see so many like the extreme and the dbh/ssv. I think one of those will be my next purchase. I own a more personal use vape now.
yes grasshopper.. er weed hopper, you're in!!!:D
I'm going to try to hook my purple dayz up to my sons bong today. Gotta find some tubing....

Can anyone tell me where to find oneof those Dead Head grinderes and about what to expect to pay?"

Good vaping everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

I to vap only, after receiving my vaporizer I don't smoke at all. I have a Iolite and I LOVE IT !!!

Latest posts

Back