VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
As picture of my vaporizer, works good and actually conserves product

Good morning MP.com!

Grinding up a bowl of my OG s1, spent all night trimming. My biggest harvest yet! I'm guessing about 2lbs!!!!

I'm so sticky, bout to heat up the digi box... Just saying what up to y'all!

OG wont you be my neighbore? lol...man I wish I could have u peruse my garden..

2dog

I wish man. It would be so sick if we could all get together and burn. Imagine 50+ppl and like 15pieces passing around like an Oz grinded up in the bowls!

I'd def blaze again for that one!

Hmmmmm......

how many plants and what type for the 2 p's?

5 plants total

2-OG s1@ 3 oz
1- purple WW@ 2 oz

still waiting on dryweiggt verdict but

2 sour og plants at almost 15 oz each!

I'll have pics up soon! :)

see guy at the club said he had some bubba kush clones but they werent OG...they are different types right?

maybe I am confusing strains...he didnt know anything when I asked him..
I thought there was a strain called og kush and one called bubba kush and one called go bubba kush...confusing hu?

Any clinic u visit should know what OG and Bubba kush are.

Make that EVERY clinic. LoL

Anyone vaping up this fine Sunday?

I put a pinch of White Widow topped with a bit of KULT in my vape, and I'm lovin' it.

SO WHERE'S OUR VAPE SMILIE?????

nope pipe and blunt for me today I let a friend who had dental surgery borrow the vape.

mojavemama said:
Anyone vaping up this fine Sunday?

I put a pinch of White Widow topped with a bit of KULT in my vape, and I'm lovin' it.

SO WHERE'S OUR VAPE SMILIE?????

Oh, Yes, definitely. I had to make a run over to wallyworld earlier, and there is no way I could have handled the "Joy of the Season" without a couple of vape hits before hand.

Hey I read this last page and wanted to share. I've ordered an Aroma Classic vaporizer and it should arrive tomorrow. Signature required....I'm looking forward to it. I'll read around to see if anyone else has one. I know it's not top of the line but it might be for the box style. lifetime warranty....bought glass poker,and some extra screens, and it should arrive right before christmas. Now I need to find some weed! Mines still growing.

Well the vaporizer was delivered very fast...Problem is not any quality weed yet.....been trying....I've turned it on and have tried it.....still figuring it out. I put some weak weed and unraveled part of a joint...tried some of it. I'm going to give it another try here in a minute...question is can a person vape fresh picked bud or does it need to be dry...Thank you.

jungle get a bud break it up and place it directly under a 40 watt light bulb I use a small lamp..it will dry it pretty quickly.

ok There sitting on top of the grow light. Thank you...

jungle--- How does it smoke?

I wanted to see what the aroma classic looked like, so I googled it.
What the....
hxxp://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/Aroma-Classic-Vaporizer/4420335/product.html?cid=123620&fp=F&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=12379024

Until now I've only seen vapes online in head shop type web pages.
to me this was like walking in and seeing bongs at Sears, lol.
Overstock.com has vapes? Can't wait to see that ad on t.v.:rofl:

Latest posts

Back