VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rosebud said:
Hi Peeps,
I got a new vaporizer when the site was down, maybe I would have gotten the buddah if I had read all this first.

Is there any interest in getting this thread going again?

I got the Vapir 1. I am still learning how to use it. Does anyone know how many hits you can get off one basket?
My unit once it is heated up blows continually. I find that wasteful. It has three speeds but when your holding a hit in, it is still blowing vapir out?

Thank you for your help. I seem to be vapir impaired.

Wheres your Bag? Thats what the fans are for. Your just supposed to puff on the whip(no fan) if your not using the bag.;)

I have bags but it seemed i was only getting 3-4 hits off a whole bag. So now I am using the whip, but while I am holding it in the vapor is coming out of the whip. I have the fan on low when I am vaping. I like the results of the vaporizer, i just feel like i am wasting my pot when i am holding my breath. If I am I can deal with that, i just didn't know if i was doing it wrong. I always feel like i need to hurry up. not just layed back smoking a bowl or joint.

Thanks again for helping me out on Vapes 101. I just throw the remnants out, do you?

Some PPL make BHO oil with there left overs.

rosebud.. use your browns in topical.. or edibles.

Sorry to just drop in without a formal VHC intro.. I use a volcano classic, a lot..

Starz, thanks... help me. Ok, I could do that. I am not a member of vhc either, this was a really old thread but I was looking for vaping help. Tonight I just kept turning it off between hits. That can't be right. You definitely need two people to vape is that right? Or do i just get used to wasting all that?. thanks Starwarz.

Rosebud said:
Starz, thanks... help me. Ok, I could do that. I am not a member of vhc either, this was a really old thread but I was looking for vaping help. Tonight I just kept turning it off between hits. That can't be right. You definitely need two people to vape is that right? Or do i just get used to wasting all that?. thanks Starwarz.

Which vape do you have again? [edit- saw the Vapir 1, off to the websearch] When you turn off the vape, you're turning off the temp control, the heating element will cool down and you'll get less vapor.. If you leave the vape on between draws with the fan blowing, you're wasting the vapor.. Is there a way to leave the fan off while you're using the whip? That would be better in conserving.. Just using suction to draw the heat thru the whip is how most models work, the fans are meant for blowing up the bags.. Or blow up the bag and draw as you need it, the vapor should stay fresh for about 10-15 minutes, and then sticks to the side of the bag.

Once you're done vaping, take your browns and put them into a dry container. I'll usually fill mine up for a few days before it goes into a topical jar filled with everclear.. I also pull my browns before they're totally "cooked", leaving a bit of green in the end product to spice up my topicals. Treat the browns like a tincture with everclear, keep cool in a dark place, shake every day and evaporate after two weeks or so. Add the oils to a coconut oil and apply to the pain.

I used to put them right into the butter mix.. talk about heavy couch lock with edibles.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxdXqtusPA&NR=1

vapir 1 quickstart..

i just bought a vape, and i have a few questions...first, what temp should i be using ? do i need to preheat the unit, or is it good to go within 5 minutes? the pot lays down in the holder, does that mean im overpacking? the vapor seemed very thin, and smells funky. however i am using cheap brickweed, which could account for the smell. i am using an easy vape. thanks in advance..uh, how do i get a vhc number:) ?

Hey GG, I was told to put it at 340 degrees F to start and that works pretty well for me. It took a while, like a week for me to get the hang of it. What kind did you get?

I'll take VHC#0706 if not taken yet! I have a V-Tower and like it very much. The only difference is you have to wait for it to heat up unlike the almost instant gratification of hitting a joint or bong. I just make it part of a ritual for settling down to smoke. First I turn it on and get everything ready after that, i.e., snacks and drink in place, book to read, TV channel selected or whatever else I plan to do for the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

WeedHopper said:
Wheres your Bag? Thats what the fans are for. Your just supposed to puff on the whip(no fan) if your not using the bag.;)

Thanks Weed hopper, I think I missed your post. My fan has L M and high but no off. I am using the whip on low but i still waste some vapir but I guess so what, ya know, that is what i grow for, to have enough. thanks for your suggestions, I needed them when I started. I haven't smoked on anything since I got the vapir 1.

Nightshift, I know what you mean, it is kinda like rolling a joint as far as the ritual. I am finally getting it down and like it all.

im new to vaping, and i just cant seem to get the hang of it. feels like im not getting high, altho i know the stuff is vaping because of the way it looks when ive vaped it. now the stuff im using is brickweed, kind of sucky weed, but i can get high off it if i smoke it. am i doing something wrong ? i am using an easy vape. vhc #17 if its not taken.

Hi GG, Have you tried to manipulate the temperature? Is it digital? I get more loaded off the vape or maybe a different kind of stoned, I don't know if that is common or not. Did you go on their website and get some help? Good luck.

Hello all you vapers, I had to give up my bong a couple of days ago because my lungs just can't take the smoke anymore. How does this work? How do I get a number? I bought a Vampzilla and I like it , other than the price $450.00 ouch! My comeback is what are your lungs worth. I bought a cheap one first but did not care for it. Take care, bt

Glad to have you join us BT, I don't know who is running this vape thread. I don't have a number either.
My vapir 1 was 180 and I didn't like that either but i have been using only the vape for a couple of weeks now and I a only cough when i use it, ha, but not like the pipe, joint or bong. My taste is better now too.
Does yours have a switch so when you take a hit you can pause it? Mine does not.
Hang in with us Green Goddess.

Rosebud said:
Glad to have you join us BT, I don't know who is running this vape thread. I don't have a number either.
My vapir 1 was 180 and I didn't like that either but i have been using only the vape for a couple of weeks now and I a only cough when i use it, ha, but not like the pipe, joint or bong. My taste is better now too.
Does yours have a switch so when you take a hit you can pause it? Mine does not.
Hang in with us Green Goddess.
No switch, I hold my finger over the outlet or just pull the whip off in between hits. I have been playing with the temps and mine seems to give me a good hit set on 400f. it has been 2 days and my lungs are feeling much better. Oh yeah I don't know if you have tried it yet but I had a bunch of scissor hash and mixed it 50/50 with mj, I got so stoned and the taste was out of this world. Happy vapin all, bt
:)

The fan on my V-Tower only comes on when I ask for it and it has 3 speeds. I never have used the fan so I don't have anything to give on that but the vape is really good for doing buds. If you aren't getting anything I would suggest that you adjust the heat to a higher temp. Raise it gradually until you get what you want without burning the contents of the bowl. The whole idea of using the vape is to get away from ANY smoke.

Save the remnents of the bowl tho, it contains CBN and would be good for making a topical so I hear.

niteshft said:
Save the remnents of the bowl tho, it contains CBN and would be good for making a topical so I hear.
I was hoping someone would tell me what to do with my vaporized MJ.
Thank you nightshift. I will post after making a topical, bt

Latest posts

Back