VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I am glad you are alive to talk about it. Phewy, you the man.

holy crap i just realized i need to update the first post?!

"Im right on too of that, Rose."

:rofl:

just vaping some Lemon Skunk x OG#18....wowza the Limonene in it is massive! Smoking Lemons here ppl!

:fly:

Just vaped a little, ok a lot of Jack. I love Jack. and my vaporizer.

OK, just bought one of these vaporizer dealies....no clue how to use though?? I see you pack it loosely in the whip and place it over the heating element, what temp should I have this set to?? It's set at 230 right now, higher?? Lower??

not a bad toy all in all, a chunk of change for a digital box type thing...

What kind did you get Roddy?
I set my big one at 340 degrees, and the small one at 364. It takes a while to get used to it but it is all i use now and I love it and so do my lungs. So hang in. The place I got mine the guy said it took a week. It didn't take that long.

hey Rosie, THANKS for the reply!! The box has no info at all save it's model number (AK-003) and "Fume Fragrant Machine", but it's a "box" shaped digital device with a "whip", she's about 6"x3"x5", sloped down from front to back with the heating element coming out the front...she has a dice design on the sides lol. I'm calling her Lucky Lucy!

Took the heat up to 310 on my second attempt and the smoke really came out, had me gasping for air lol...but the taste is a little unpleasant?? Is it the dope I'm smoking or does all the dope taste like this?

I set it up to 330 and the dope burned up very fast. The taste is less than desirable to this and I am already looking to sell it. My son tells me his friends' vape has a better taste than this one gives, but this didn't come with instructions of any kind and I have no idea what a good heat setting is.

People around here like the da buddah. I have the vapir products and am very happy.
Cannabis tastes the BEST from a vaporizer. You need a good one. I bought a 90 dollar one once and it burned up in a week. I think you need a better one.
The vapor starts to taste like burnt popcorn when it is all used up.

Yes, but the taste before it's burned up is almost like the taste of it cooked in brownies...nasty aftertaste. I'll try it a few more times at different settings, but the taste truly makes me gag.

This thing was $120....is digital and comes with whip, no clue if it's any good or not though!

It really doesn't have a name? It sounds like the one I burnt up. You don't have a good one I am afraid. Maybe someone else can comment. Really Rod, the taste should be fabulous.

my whip vape finally burned up

i tried to use it with my power invertor in my car :rofl:

Rosebud said:
It really doesn't have a name? It sounds like the one I burnt up. You don't have a good one I am afraid. Maybe someone else can comment. Really Rod, the taste should be fabulous.

No, just Fume Fragrant Machine.
vape 001.JPG
vape 002.JPG
vape 003.JPG

Maybe it just tastes bad cause it is new? Yes, very similar to the one I burnt up. shoot.

OGKushman said:
my whip vape finally burned up

i tried to use it with my power invertor in my car :rofl:

Why did that burn it up man? Damn!

Does the power fluctuate using the inverter or something? I've never owned one.

I dont know but now im going to stick my kill a watt on it!!! thanks :)

Funny coming across this thread as i am thinking of getting a vaporizer. Never used one b4 ,ever. But after smoking cigs for 20 yrs, i'm getting sick of coughing, well, i'm sure you all know the story. I've heard about that buddah vape, i'll hafta see if i can get one round here.

I have the vapir 1 and it works great but sounds like a hair dryer. Use it daily and have now for 8 months. Love it.

Latest posts

Back