VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me too!

:vapleaf: :vap-red vapor: :vap-bobby_on_the_be :vap-axgn4n: :vap_smiley: :volcano vaporizer: :vap-n15614613_33925: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap_smiley:

Tryin hard to not smoke lol

ddfae0d0.jpg

Fireing up the "Bliss"

take care and be safe

If no one has taken #16 I'll snag it, I love my Volcano, it's like my marijuana use is giving me a hug, inside my brain!

Mine is loaded and I will be soon.
VIU!

Is Seattle still sunny 4U? Hope you are enjoying it. Tell you baby dog hi from me.

Sorry been busy Rose...yes we had 12 days straight no rain...they came back yesturday Hard as heck..or Hick:giggle:..Kandi Says Bark BArk..:D...She needs a Hair cut...we about to get warm...speaking of warm...lets warm up those VApes:bolt:

Bumping up a lost thread.

Pax is charged and ready. Anyone care to join me? :)

I just started vaping yesterday. I feel like a normal person again and nothing beats sipping away on my solo as I watch the stars come out.

The best part is how it feels. It's warm with each hit, but not burning like smoke. It's like breathing in the shower steam.

I use a magic flight box any one else have one of these? uses the AA battery out right side.

hxxp://www.vaporizerreviews.us/magic-flight-launch-box-review

2012 Magic Flight Launch Box Review

When the Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Vaporizer hit the market in 2010, it really took off!!!! There has never been a reaction to a portable like this in the history of vaping, and it captured the title of best vaporizer in the new category for 2010 . . . and the excitement has not lost a bit of speed in 2011! It seems like everyone who sees one or who touches one has to have one! Read on, and you’ll see why.

Xangxu said:
I just started vaping yesterday. I feel like a normal person again and nothing beats sipping away on my solo as I watch the stars come out.

The best part is how it feels. It's warm with each hit, but not burning like smoke. It's like breathing in the shower steam.

I understand and love me my solo!! VIU.

I need find one those Pax...anyone use the ecig with BHO?..seems like it needs to be liquid

The Vapetower and The Herbalizer are my 2 vapes. They do me justice when justice needs doing (mentally, physically, and emotionally.)

Arizer Solo, the best way to vape, IMO.

Latest posts

Back