VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
i sold my volcano, it just sat for so long
:(

Awesome, what are you getting? I use the Vapir one, and have daily for 8 months now. Although a j still calls for me every now and then, but it tastes terrible after vaping.

I got another whip on when I posted this a while back and i didn't really start to use it till last week. It's meh...never shoulda sold that volcano :(

Everyone is welcome FUM!

Just picked this up (well the RETARDED USPS postman dropped it off only after I met him out front and asked where it was, he said it was on his truck and he will be right back...then he flys past the house! I had to call the postmaster at the local post...he was back 10 min later!) :D

LOVE IT!!

83adc66a.jpg

Vaping every day now, I cannot believe the inch round pure black resin balls I coughed up for the first few days. Scary. I'd post a pic but I'd probably get banned for posting something so gross.

Dropped the mixed joints ( with tabacco ) and vaping every day now ... 8 am and will vape two bags so i can do my things ;)

All i use is my EQ...every day, all day. love it love it love it! Don't cough at all unless it is some lousy cured stuff.

Congrats on quitting the cigs! Awesome~

THE Q Rosebud yeah! I love my Q~~~~

Sold the volcano and the vapor prince....this thing rocks:cool2:

4U and UKG, wherever you are on MP, GET VAPED! I didn't think either of you were ones to miss a great party. C'mon......pull up a chair, order up a vape online and join the club. We'll hold your seats and grant you party priviliges until the vapes arrive. <rolling and ducking....>

:rofl: so it took a while ..I baught my first vape.."Bliss"...paid 74 bux..tryN to find the sweat apot on heat...what does everyone set they temp too?...and sorry mojve..aint heard from UKG in long time

oh..and I would Like VHC # 123:p

My first one I set at 350, the Q is set at 383. Actually my first one burned up. Cost me 99 bucks and didn't have a thermostat. I hope yours is a good one 4Uand that you enjoy it like I do.

:ciao: Rose

its called "Bliss" seems to work just fine...Im still playN with the temps..350 seemed a bit better..I was told NOT to burn the weed???anywho..the pics dont really show the color but its Matalic Green:D

take care and VAPE freely

P5010007.JPG

P5010008.JPG

P5010009.JPG

P5020010.JPG

P5020011.JPG

Latest posts

Back