Videogames!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Love em?

I sure do...

What is your favorite:

Genre

Title

Platform

Classic

Whatcha playin now?

I love shooters. It all started with a little sprite based game called "DOOM". Then the classic "Goldeneye" for the 64 shanged everything. Consoles are the best for shooters.

Then the god's gave us Halo....Game over for me. I burned out two xbox consoles playing that game and Halo 2. After 10000+ online matches I can safely say I can own just about anyone.

Current conquests: Halo 3 and Call Of Duty 4

PM me if you are on Xbox live and want to match up.

im obsessed with halo 3 right now, seeing how high i can get in doubles with a buddy... at 44 now

I will be online tonight if you wanna work some double team.

Hit me up...I always get a good connection and I just gave my controller a tune-up (analog spring adjustments, and new sticks).

Gamertag: Kenny McNasty

Genre: Shooters

Platform: PC Nvidia8800 GTS 640 / Asus dual SLI card / 3 Gb Patriot HP Mem / AMD Athlon 64 3400

Classic: Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear

Whatcha playin now?: Battlefield 2142 - COD4 - Crysis

X-FIRE ID: Firepower0 / BF2142 ID: Firepower0

any one with Ventrilo
?

Genre: Any

Platform: PC or PS3

Classic: Used to own all in the original Quake for PC. Also Call of Duty: UO is another of my favorties to play online.

Playing Now: Medievel II Total War, Bioshock, COD4, Crysis, Kane & Lynch

NHL 96' for Sega Genesis EASILY the best sports game ever for anyone above the mason dixon line!

I just had a perfect Halo 3 match

32 kills

0 deaths

25 medals

Valhalla CTF One Flag

...Can't touch those numbers.

bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=KennyMcNasty

see for yourself...

I will be online tonight.

My gamertag is at the end of the address above.

platforms, pc and wii. pc is for single player and online in depth games wii is for fun and multiplayer when company is visitng.

Games playing on wii, mario party 8, wii play, big brain academy.

Pc games, been pretty addicted to cod 4 for a while regularly play online and best kill streak is 23.

Tomorrow i'm getting command and conquer 3 + kane expansion.

Pc is nvidia dual core 64 with geforce 8800 gt.

Latest posts

Back