Vote on CNN....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes 65%
No 35%
Total Votes: 93308

that's how it stands atm..

see if we can get it higher?

HAHAA I guess my vote did it... 66 % yes and 34 no now LOL

it was 65% 35% earlier today when i voted. i wonder if they will broadcast the results of this poll

I wouldn't point my browser to that propaganda machine they call a website. Call me paranoid but I wouldn't want a station known to lick the boots of big brother logging me as pro marijuana if I was a grower.

im on a boot leg connection so i feel pretty safe.

Tater said:
I wouldn't point my browser to that propaganda machine they call a website. Call me paranoid but I wouldn't want a station known to lick the boots of big brother logging me as pro marijuana if I was a grower.
You don't have to log in. Besides the they gonna investigate EVERYONE that points and clicks???? They can't even catch Bin Laden how they gonna catch you? Anyway, it's usually someone you kow that gets you busted.

they spend more money tryin to catch mj growers than they do bin laden

Are you in favor of legalizing marijuana?
Yes 66% 117987
No 34% 62141
Total Votes: 180128

SativaWeed, do you have any idea how much information is transmitted about your computer and location every time you browse any website? Lots, I've been involved in computer security since about oh around 1992, I have multiple published vulnerability disclosures and have been down the rabbit hole so to speak when it comes to penetration "testing". Trust me when I say that you are no where near as anonymous as you may think you are.

Oh and PS they haven't caught Bin Laden yet because they aren't trying to catch him. If you haven't caught on yet the war was and is a sham but that is another topic entirely and one not suited to these forums.

One Love
Tater

Latest posts

Back