Voters approve marijuana law change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
In Massachusetts, some 65 percent of voters (and virtually every town) decided "yes" on Question 2, which reduces minor marijuana possession to a fine-only offense.
"Voters yesterday overwhelmingly approved a ballot initiative to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana, making getting caught with less than an ounce of pot punishable by a civil fine of $100. The change in the law means someone found carrying dozens of joints will no longer be reported to the state's criminal history board."

The opponents, who include the governor, attorney general, and district attorneys around the state, argued that decriminalizing marijuana possession would promote drug use and benefit drug dealers at a time when they say marijuana has become more potent. They warned it would increase violence on the streets and safety hazards in the workplace, and cause the number of car crashes to rise as more youths drive under the influence.

I sometimes wonder do the so called Opponents Really believe the crap that spews from their mouths?

I live in MA and don't plan on changing my stealth habits, although it's nice to know that the MJ laws are no longer based on the decades of lies promulgated by our government.

hey DOM... some people dont' do the reading.. more attention is good..

I just hope lot of people already type the box and leave all the unchecked and say "marijuana" and fill up the reason in next box and heat up the government

or maybe the shallow of government handles these site and remove these.. who know... like I said gov is Bullshiz big time..

tesla said:
and cause the number of car crashes to rise as more youths drive under the influence.

Yes and the number of stabbings in the country are due to the legality of knives, they should be banned and we should all rip meat with our teeth :confused:

I would be all for raising the penalty on marijuana-related stupidness if it meant it was legal and the responsible people in the world were left alone.

THCPezDispenser said:
I would be all for raising the penalty on marijuana-related stupidness if it meant it was legal and the responsible people in the world were left alone.

:yeahthat: AGREE 100%

last time I heard bush wanna sell some of our missles? for funds?

excuses is excuses..now gov askin obama.. how do we budget the taxes we spent on the gov?? now more excuses coming on.. just release these inmates that was charged for only growing.. and clear the charges that is "intend to transport" and "intend to sell" to be removed as long there is no proof of it..

Latest posts

Back