waiting to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
hey everybody...just wanted to share some pics of my other ladies wating to be chopped..the pics are frome the 3 sativas i had to tie down because they were getting way taller than the rest of my plants...as of now i still dont know what strains are what...anybody have any ideas...seed pack consists of ww, big bud,northern lights and afghan..already chopped two top halves off. check it out

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37453

SANY03870001.JPG

SANY03880001.JPG

SANY03890001.JPG

SANY03900001.JPG

SANY03910001.JPG

SANY03920001.JPG

Holy Smokey's dude,
I'm on my way over. Why didn't ya tell me, I mean after all your my new best friend. LOL
Looking very, very good my friend
I rather suspect that your going to be strollin with a big grin for awhile. Nice

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

thanks guys...any idea on the strain..i'm hopin that they are white widows...are white widows a sativa dominant or indica

My white widow looks just like the plants you have in pic #2 but it is hard 2 say too be a 100% sure if they are WW next grow you should label your pots just a thought....take care..

Dsix7one, those look really nice. I know nothing of the strain, but how long do you plan on waiting before chopping those?

thanks guys...hey tokie..i definately would of labeled them but the mix seed pack they gave me wasnt even labeled...sucks huh...i was thinking of pulling them at week 13 or when the trichs are ready..which ever comes first..they are 10 weeks today.

thanks alot...pulling them next tuesday..the tall ladies

nice set up,i cant tell where it ends haha.i have no idea on the strain,sorry.

Ok now ya gotta tell us what your using
Soi/dwc?
Nutes?
Lights?

Man, do I gotta bad case of cola envy. Looks way good.

growing in soil...with 400 watt hps /mh combo light..air cooled.

black velvet mushroom compost
jungle growth pro soil
perlite/vermiculite
bone meal
blood meal
marine cuisine
dolomite lime
fox farm nutes
fox farm soluble trio
molasses

Latest posts

Back