Green Fang's back, and inviting you into his office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!! So just an update.. :D

I don't really see anymore Thrips. Saw, I think, two of them yesterday (killed them with Fiskars) I think the clones are a bit "burnt" from the two treatments of Neem Oil.. so I hope they make it. Still picking up three kinds of SNS and Azamax for the future!

Also, one out of two of my Merlot OG plants is a purple pheno! :yay: It's an OG Seeds genetic, so I'm exceedingly excited to see how this turns out!! I know purple is mostly about a "novelty" but I believe if you DO couple the couple with great genetics, you have a win/win. Let's admit it... purple weed can be pretty.

And finally, my 5x Pineapple Express are so amazing. Well, 4 out of the 5 pheno's are amazing, there's 1 that's surely crap as for structure. So, I tossed all my PE 2'S since it doesn't have the traits I'm looking for. PE 1 and PE 3 were my two pics that are going on. Both different in many traits, but also excellent in each of their own rights. It's fun finally figuring this thing out. You know? Cloning... I had horrible success in it at the start, but now I'm literally 100% going straight into Sunshine in a Red Solo cup. I figured before; "I'll just grow from seed all the time...that'll be easy." What a crap thought lol! Get a nice pheno and HOLD ON TO IT!! There's a few previous pheno's of certain strains I've done that I really really wish I had kept. But, alas, I was failing at cloning. It's nice to have it down now. Time to keep some mom's I think.

This Pineapple Express and Tangilope are impressive at just over 6 weeks in! :D

Cloned everything tonight, and transplanted the 9 I'm putting into the tent next. They are between 10" - 12" and I was hoping to flip them next week. Everything is telling me I'll have to wait one more week beyond that though! :)

The Pineapple Express and Tangilope that I hope to take down next weekend, are really impressing me. I hope the end result is as good as the entire process has been with them. I've tied up 1 branch.... I probably didn't even have to. Excellent structure. Huge buds, and so aromatic. If I get these results with this Botanicare Pure Blend Tea, I can only imagine what it will be like after I brew up my own tea. Using Alaskan Ancient Forest Humus, Mycorrhizae, Brown Sugar .. one more thing, can't remember this moment. Question.. I was told to use Brown Sugar instead of Molasses for soilless (Sunshine Advanced Mix #4) What's the general thought on that?

Not sure if the Thrips are slowing down from the Azamax, but I'm generally hopfull that all will be well. I have to send them in to flowering just after the second treatment of Azamax, so I damn sure hope it works.... if not, I'm going to use Safer's End All just after about 9 more days from flip. Hoping that will be fine just before budding starts really picking up. I don't see why Azamax won't help my issue though!

Also, I'm considering getting an LED light (one that PJ has recommended) just to keep a couple moms under. I think it would be worth the $100 for the light, I dunno.

Wow... that is awesome, thank you MR1!! :aok:

You've swoon me on this one!

It also has a switch for veg or bloom, but what do I know. lol

Cheers MR1 :aok: :)

Ok, tomorrow is chop chop day for Pineapple Express x5. These are some absolutely phenomenal plants, and I'm so happy to have kept a couple of these pheno's. The Tangilope is just something super special, and I will also keep this pheno going.

Will be buying more lights to make my veg space larger so I can keep some mom's! :D

Oh yeah, and Thrips seem to be gone. Will still do my second and final round of Azamax soon, just in case there's some eggs or random ones I didn't see. It really helped cleaning up the bottom portions of the plants and transplanting. Seems to have suffocated eggs and rid most the adults. Hoping that the Azamax is doing its job as well, but I say, these plants are phenomenal looking in compared to last week or two.

nice pics fang,looks like you got alot going on.....gonna have to try to score some black caul. beans.....

Thanks you guys! Big picture update coming soon.. taking down the PE and Tangilope tonight / tomorrow. I'm absolutely happy with this run! Great stuff :)

@P.J.: It has not been said, so thanks for that! It seems the Azamax and "cleaning up" of lower half with a transplant has gotten rid of my Thrips. I'm almost 9 days since first Azamax application and will re-apply on the 9th day. Then I'm going to keep things like Savers End All and Spinosad for "instant" help and also just so I have multiple things to rotate on.

Thanks all! Expect a lot of pics soon! :aok:

I still need to do a picture update but may as well do a text update..

So I chopped the 5x Pineapple Express and 1x Tangilope and OH MY is this stuff pretty awesome looking / smelling etc. The density is amazing, I sure do love running 1200watts of HPS in my 4.5 x 4.5's.

I transplanted 16 clones from red solo cups to 1 gal pots, in my veg tent. Speaking of veg tent, I applied second application exactly 9 days after first, of Azamax, and there's no Thrips in sight. Plants are looking super healthy.

This time I threw 12 plants in one 4.5 x 4.5 using 3 gal pots and they were all 15" - 17" in height. I'm looking to absolutely MAX out my space. All 12 plants were topped and have been cleaned up on the bottom portion. 6x Pineapple Express 5x Tangilope 1x Critical Sensi Star (the clone I got from my friends setup... refer to that thread I started)... I think this is going to be perfect!! I will be wall to wall, and considering I'm very much over lit for my space (if over lit was ever a thing) I'm glad that I'll be maxin' out. I had room left over after this last harvest and it drives me nuts. This next harvest I will have TONS of freaking room left over, as when I tried to scrog I vegged them over another week under HPS light and they just didn't like it. Not much growth and leaves were yellowing so I just flipped them. I think this is my last time scrogging for awhile... least till I can get some good veggin' lights to put in when I need to grow it out.

Will get some pics up. Honestly, this Pineapple Express came out much better than I ever anticipated, and I'm just super happy that I can clone like a pro now. I've taken a good 150+ clones since learning my current method, and I've not lost a single one, LOL!!!

Ok here we go. There's some random pics of my harvest, in which I ended up with 16 o's of Pineapple Express and just over 3 o's of Tangilope for a grand total of just under 20 o's for one tent. This stuff smells, feels, looks, tastes and works amazing. :)

There's also pics of the current veg tent situation with some in 1gals and some in red solo cups.

You can see the 12 I have going on in one tent now. I think they are going to fill the tent perfectly. Fingers crossed...

Also, you can see my poor scrog I have going on. I vegged them for just over a week in HPS lighting, and they just didn't like it. Started yellowing and didn't grow very much, so note to self.. don't veg in HPS. I won't get as much out of this run, but I have clones of everything and can run whatever I want from this run after.

You can see some damage from Fungus gnats (fruit flies) on some of the leaves.

Leave any and all thoughts please! :aok:

View attachment UpdateNovWide5.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide6.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide7.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide8.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide9.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide10.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide11.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide12.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide13.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovTall (1 of 6).JPG

View attachment UpdateNovTall (2 of 6).JPG

View attachment UpdateNovTall (3 of 6).JPG

View attachment UpdateNovTall (4 of 6).JPG

View attachment UpdateNovTall (6 of 6).JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide1.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide2.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide3.JPG

View attachment UpdateNovWide4.JPG

Everything is looking decent Doc! That fade on the scrog plants is crazy looking. They look like the want some nitrogen.

I hate fungus gnats. Are those sticky strips? What brand are they? I've been using the fly tape but the fans blow it all over the place.

Sounds like ya had a great harvest last go around!

Thanks for sharing!:)

Yeah, I been giving them nitro still during flower, because of all the yellowing. They did NOT like to veg under the HPS, lol. Not sure of brand on sticky traps I will get that figured out for ya :aok: Thanks for checking it out.

*Edit*

Half the pictures weren't showing.. now fixed!

Latest posts

Back