Ebbnflowr tests Keeper of the Treats - Truffaloha#2 x Truffle Treats#4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. We went through that bad winter a few yrs ago in Texas and I got caught with my pants down. So I went out and bought a generac 8500 and I'll be goddamn if I haven't needed it one fking time.🤪

Screenshot_20231220-125844.png

To high...daytime I can't get it below 80. Haven't dropped night time temps yet so they are like at 70. Hooked up my other ac unit today but I had to go to work so I'm not sure if it's helped yet headed home to check. Will hook up a vent to the AC unit and put it in the tent tonight to cool it downm the new uvb booster bars have made temps a little higher. .
Ah man. Been there before. I run my flower tent at 84°. Plants look good. Hope ya get things sorted out soon.

How do you get your rh so low. I am having trouble getting it below 55 when lights out.
Industrial dehumidifier in tandem with passive ventilation controlled by AC Infinity 8 inch Cloudline fans. Temps in the room are regulated by 24k BTU minisplit running on auto temp and fan mode.

Yep. No CO2 here. 84°/40% rh in flower lights on 72/45... lights off. I shoot for max DLI/PAR and proper VPD. Dryback errnight. 💯🤘
Wow ok...mine has been pretty close to that and I've been worried my vpd was way to high! So your close to 2 vpd in flower? Dang ok awesome!

I think my drybacks are good enough....does this look good?
Screenshot_20231222_060732_Ecowitt.jpg

They are getting 8 events a day now. Last feeding 1 hour before lights out.

How do you get your rh so low. I am having trouble getting it below 55 when lights out.
Yeah I can't get my night time humidity lower than 55 either. I don't think it's an issue though. Mini split is key. Need to get one! Day time now tho during winter it's pretty steady at 50 with lights on. During the summer tho......freaking Impossible without a mini split where we live brother.

Wow ok...mine has been pretty close to that and I've been worried my vpd was way to high! So your close to 2 vpd in flower? Dang ok awesome!

I think my drybacks are good enough....does this look good?View attachment 349382

They are getting 8 events a day now. Last feeding 1 hour before lights out.
Well I don't use grow monitors or controllers tbh. I've been working in my space for a good while now, and the environment is very dialed in. I over-purchased environmental controls to ensure that my room stays solid year round, and the equipment doesn't have to work hard. Not being a jerk or trying to say that what I'm doing is any better or worse than anyone else's grow...I just do me. Lol. Just saying that total environmental control was the biggest consideration in terms of planning my space. I don't actively track VPD anymore, but I'm usually around 2.

Now I just go in when lights are on and take a look at the ladies...and listen to what they are telling me, if you will. Lol ... If I'm not sure that I hit vpd, I just pick up the pot... if it's light - success! Time to feed. They get it every night till the chop.
🔥🤘

Today is chop day. I'm taking nice branches and putting them in the cannatrol and washing the rest.

More harvest pics and vids incoming

Latest posts

Back