Ebbnflowr tests Keeper of the Treats - Truffaloha#2 x Truffle Treats#4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
What's up fellas...me again.

Hope everyone is having a killer labor day weekend! I just got to spend some time with my daughter so I'm in a good mood! 5 years is a fun age!

Anyways when I started growing back in March, I thought it was so cool to read about people testing seeds for breeders. I didn't even know what a tester was, but I made it a goal to try to become a tester for a reputable breeder and that goal came to frution about a month ago when I asked Rasta at Beleaf if he had anything I could test and he happily agreed to send me a pack!

I popped them about 2 weeks ago and they breached soil about 10 days ago. I had to buy a new 3x3 for this specifically bc I didn't have any more room lol...I had everything else just no tent so no biggie.

They wanted me to pop all 10 so I obliged. Here they are on day 10.

Hoping to find a keeper or 2 out of this pack. I don't think that will be a problem with Beleaf gear. 🤙

I know now I'm a Beleaf groupie. I'll have to run some other gear as well to mix it up haha...lots of truffle going on in all my tents.

-Blaze on 🔥

Pulling up a chair...
Next thought is what kind of soil, light, nutrients, mix %, temps etc. How deep detail wise are ya going with this thing?
And especially, for sure, what color is the tent?

Pulling up a chair...
Next thought is what kind of soil, light, nutrients, mix %, temps etc. How deep detail wise are ya going with this thing?
And especially, for sure, what color is the tent?
Haha they just want basic reports..

Basically what I just typed up. They don't want all those details.

But since you asked haha....

100% coco amended with dynomyco.

Feeding power si at .5/gallon.

Athena proline 2.1 ec hand watering now at 5.6-5.8

400w in a 3x3...vivosun getting around 350 ppfd at the moment. Will get it up to 500 by end of next week.

78 and 60 holding steady.

They will veg for awhile in here...months. I won't have room to flower them for a long time.

I'll end up culling the runts when they tell me it cool to do so...

That's about it!

Haha they just want basic reports..

Basically what I just typed up. They don't want all those details.

But since you asked haha....

100% coco amended with dynomyco.

Feeding power si at .5/gallon.

Athena proline 2.1 ec hand watering now at 5.6-5.8

400w in a 3x3...vivosun getting around 350 ppfd at the moment. Will get it up to 500 by end of next week.

78 and 60 holding steady.

They will veg for awhile in here...months. I won't have room to flower them for a long time.

I'll end up culling the runts when they tell me it cool to do so...

That's about it!
I actually might end up flowering these in the 1 gallon veg tent drain to waste set up...I'll prob have to.

I'm gonna try...How do I do that besides topping and tying down less?
You have to keep them with no more than 8 tops each, and you'll have to cut them back a couple of times. Unless you only keep 6 or less. I veg 12 in my 3x3 but after 4 weeks it's too full

What's up fellas...me again.

Hope everyone is having a killer labor day weekend! I just got to spend some time with my daughter so I'm in a good mood! 5 years is a fun age!

Anyways when I started growing back in March, I thought it was so cool to read about people testing seeds for breeders. I didn't even know what a tester was, but I made it a goal to try to become a tester for a reputable breeder and that goal came to frution about a month ago when I asked Rasta at Beleaf if he had anything I could test and he happily agreed to send me a pack!

I popped them about 2 weeks ago and they breached soil about 10 days ago. I had to buy a new 3x3 for this specifically bc I didn't have any more room lol...I had everything else just no tent so no biggie.

They wanted me to pop all 10 so I obliged. Here they are on day 10.

Hoping to find a keeper or 2 out of this pack. I don't think that will be a problem with Beleaf gear. 🤙

I know now I'm a Beleaf groupie. I'll have to run some other gear as well to mix it up haha...lots of truffle going on in all my tents.

-Blaze on 🔥
View attachment 339541
Wow how do you get a gig like that?

Latest posts

Back