Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit it, I'm here because I thought you said, Hella Jelly Roll... hahaha.
Nice setup, clean looking plants that have been well trimmed and prepared for stacking/flowering.

Your strains sound and look incredible... something someone might ask you if you have seeds of...lol.

Keep on rocking it

I admit it, I'm here because I thought you said, Hella Jelly Roll... hahaha.
Nice setup, clean looking plants that have been well trimmed and prepared for stacking/flowering.

Your strains sound and look incredible... something someone might ask you if you have seeds of...lol.

Keep on rocking it
Hey thanks!
No seeds as of yet, I do have clones If you can get to one

Day 9
Ec 2.4
Temp 81 to 67f
Humidity 61
Lights at 75 pct
PXL_20230623_131925132.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230623_131814624.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230623_131728585.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230623_131721644.PORTRAIT.jpg

I'm gonna keep watching this one... if you ever want to paint a few branches with some epic pollen, be glad to send you some Celtic Stone pollen just collected.. just paint a branch... few contacting branches might get a few beans, but that's it.. great way to make new genetics and not seed an entire grow... just a thought, I'm going to start painting branches with some Blue Kush pollen

I'm gonna keep watching this one... if you ever want to paint a few branches with some epic pollen, be glad to send you some Celtic Stone pollen just collected.. just paint a branch... few contacting branches might get a few beans, but that's it.. great way to make new genetics and not seed an entire grow... just a thought, I'm going to start painting branches with some Blue Kush pollen
I'll keep it in mind. I figuring out what mom plants to run. Once I get that figured out I will take you up on it

Day 13 flower.
PXL_20230627_132309739.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230627_132238662.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230627_131942756.MP.jpg
PXL_20230627_131948272.MP.jpg
PXL_20230627_131952475.MP.jpg
PXL_20230627_132007667.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230627_132018830.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Day 6 or so on the Clones and they look rough. Most have roots or budding roots. Trying to reveg and root at the same time is causing them to look stressed. . I think they'll turn it around once they get established. I'm only keeping 2 of each.

How long is pollen viable?

Day19
Disaster.
Pm is persistent. I found a single herm flower in banana bomb. Not surprised as every Bomb genetics I've ever grown has had a herm problem. I'm putting them on the nay-nay list with Barney's Farms. Never another bomb seed in my garden..nay nay
I fully leaf stripped. I culled the branch of banana bomb that had the Hermie and killed all clones. Shame...it's a high yielder. Hella jelly is looking ok, but pm got a hold of her. Killed all clones. Which means my only hope of preservation would be to reveg one of the plants that has had a pm problem. So I guess I have to get another pack of seeds and pheno hunt, because I'm not doing that. Luckily I think that strand and cultivator are very stable.
PXL_20230701_113759629.MP.jpg
PXL_20230701_113802754.MP.jpg
PXL_20230701_113806672.MP.jpg
PXL_20230701_113812498.MP.jpg
I'm spraying the plants and environment daily for the next 7 days right before lights out. If the h202 doesn't get it I might be forced to kill them and miss a whole harvest cycle. Not the worst thing ever, but certainly not part of the plan. Before defol

Last edited:
Day19
Disaster.
Pm is persistent. I found a single herm flower in banana bomb. Not surprised as every Bomb genetics I've ever grown has had a herm problem. I'm putting them on the nay-nay list with Barney's Farms. Never another bomb seed in my garden..nay nay
I fully leaf stripped. I culled the branch of banana bomb that had the Hermie and killed all clones. Shame...it's a high yielder. Hella jelly is looking ok, but pm got a hold of her. Killed all clones. Which means my only hope of preservation would be to reveg one of the plants that has had a pm problem. So I guess I have to get another pack of seeds and pheno hunt, because I'm not doing that. Luckily I think that strand and cultivator are very stable. View attachment 332793View attachment 332794View attachment 332795View attachment 332796I'm spraying the plants and environment daily for the next 7 days right before lights out. If the h202 doesn't get it I might be forced to kill them and miss a whole harvest cycle. Not the worst thing ever, but certainly not part of the plan. Before defol
Dang less than freaking suck! I'm sorry to hear that this happened 🤨

Keep your chin up Amigo , what don’t kill us makes us stronger!

I know , I know , we are already to strong!….

Just a problem to solve. I'm spraying the harshest thing I can without being toxic. If that fails I know the solution....burn and churn

I wonder if a spray and rinse with potassium bicarbonate while in flower would work...nothing can live in such an alkaline enviornment...I've never tired it but on paper is sounds like it will work...

I wonder if a spray and rinse with potassium bicarbonate while in flower would work...nothing can live in such an alkaline enviornment...I've never tired it but on paper is sounds like it will work...
Can always try

all the best Lesso

the battle against PM is frustrating to say the least

we may be moving up to western Washington and not to far from the rain forest

I can’t imaging growing weed when the humidity is like 98% all year!…

my only hope is to hook up with some local ganja farmers and hopefully find some local strandivars that are genetically resistant to mold , mold resistant genes , that helps eh

Yeah buddy. It's challenging to say the least.
Honestly though I've had a couple battles with pm over time. I've also had budrot, fungus toxicity, bacterial blooms in my pots and res....all humidity related. It's 92 percent outside and 65 percent in my tent

Yeah buddy. It's challenging to say the least.
Honestly though I've had a couple battles with pm over time. I've also had budrot, fungus toxicity, bacterial blooms in my pots and res....all humidity related. It's 92 percent outside and 65 percent in my tent
I have the same issue. I have a decent size dehumidifier but putting it in the tent room isn't actually enough. I have to put it in and shut off the door and vents then set it for 45% Even with that my tent will only drop to 57% Outside for the last 3 weeks has been about 94%

Did I mention I have a tiny 65 watt de-humidifer in the tent? That way I get an extra 1%

Day 41.
Most of the powdery mildew is gone, very little traces left but I am spraying peroxide every 2 or 3 days. Banana bomb is the one with those long colas on it. It never had mildew at all. Too bad I found that herm flower on it or I would have clones of it.
Hella jelly is plugging along and fattening up
And is as Frost covered as before. The candy smell is thick.
20 days left. And I need to do is defoliate one more time and push on through.
PXL_20230725_133427872.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230725_133422701.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230725_133409459.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230725_133406611.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20230725_133358186.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230725_133354583.PORTRAIT.jpg

Latest posts

Back