walik27 grow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you transplant, use a dilute bloom fert to help pull them out of shock.

I use thiamine (vitamin B-1) but alot of ppl say it's an old wives tale. I've seen it work nicely, be it the secondary goodies or what versus not using anything. The turnaround time is noticeable as well.

What is that exactly, some type of plant food? I'm still learning

When you separate and transplant, use a dilute bloom nute to help ease it out of shock.

I like to use a thiamine fert (Vitamin B-1 transplant shock reducer) tho many ppl refute it acutally reducing shock. I've used it for many a year and not used it at times and have seen a noticeable turnaround despite what ppl say.

Sorry for the dbl post.

Yeah the bloom fertilizer is exactly that. It feeds the plants essentials for the bloom. It also contains nutrients that mitigate the shock that a radical transplant like you're going to have to do if all those roots are entangled.

And NYC Diesel is a long blooming plant round 11 weeks or greater depending on phenotypic variance.

Good luck.

LEMME check it out real quick.

OOOhhh Miracle Grow Bloom Booster. I'd say stay away from Miracle grow products in general (except their Seed starting soil's awesome) , they tend to be too hot in general for cannabis.

If you're looking at something you could get at home depot or lowes or something liek tha look at like Alaska Fish MORBLOOM.

It's cheap and typically readily available there.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Alaska-32-oz-0-10-10-Morbloom-Fertilizer-9301300/202817750

Well I'm using tops indoor soil, it comes in like a big green bag. The seeds came from a seed bank. Well the space to me seems to be good cause they basically have a whole bed room. I have the plants and lamps up on the dresser next to the window which I have a lil cracked open. And I have a standing fan
in the middle of the floor osculating the room.

Generally soil like this needs to be amended with things like perlite, lime, peat moss, etc.

You cannot use a whole bedroom. You need a space dedicated to growing where you can control the environment. What kind and size of lights are you using? This is very important. Cannabis has some very specific needs and wants. I understand not having much money, but this truly is a hobby that requires a certain amount of money if you want to actually harvest anything at the end of your 4 months of so of work.

I think it would be very helpful for you to do some reading/studying up on the biology and life cycle of cannabis and what it needs to survive. It will give you a good idea of what is ahead for you, what you will NEED, what you probably should have, and everything that all this growing stuff entails. It involves way more than planting a few seeds in dirt and putting them under a couple of lamps. The distance between the internodes pretty much tell us that they need more light. I am also curious about the places where it looks like branches were trimmed off the bottom part of the plants?

Well I separated the plants I'm hoping I didn't do to much damage to them or possibly kill them

Is it a store where I can buy an indoor grow tent or do I have to order it off line

If you have a hydroponics or specialized gardening store, or "Organic gardening" store in your area, there is a good chance they will carry grow tents. Check local listings for "gardening". :) If not then Ebay, Amazon, Plantlightinghydroponics.com, discount_hydroponics.com, or hpsgrowlightstore.com are all good online places with ffast shipping and stealthy packaging. :)

Latest posts

Back