wall mart sues disabled woman for her nursing home money....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i said, i openly admitted to being probably a bit spoiled. I never said i wasnt....

However, sometimes i find myself in Walmart to buy the nonessentials, toys, makeup crap for the lil woman, or a cheap pack of white T's. I refuse to do my grocery shopping there, a tshirt doesnt expire, lol.

It's like, you see two gas stations. One is hella busy and is selling gas really cheap, but there are no pumps open. While right across the street is the other gas station, emptier than a ghost town and chargin $0.02 more p/gal, is your time worth that .40 or .50 cents extra to fill up?

I go spend that extra money so i can walk in a nice store and get fresher product, its not a stuck-up thing at all. However, i eat healthier, which is quite pricey, i dont vacation not nearly what i used to. I gave up something somewhere to be able to afford the nicer stuff, everyone has their own values.

Who cares if Americans are stuck up anyways? Someone's gotta be....:D

:yeahthat:

i always laugh when i drive by those stations.....people fighting over pumps and backin into eachother....hahahahahahah

i value my time also and sittin behind a line of people drivin 50k trucks who cant afford to fill their tanks.....Pffffffffff

the .50 savings is not worth the stress. besides i get more mpg out of more expensive fuel and thats a fact so i actually spend less payin more if that makes any sense to ya.

I hate walmart, my buddy works up there and he always lets me just walk out of the store with whatever i want! LOL

Timmyjg6 said:
I hate walmart, my buddy works up there and he always lets me just walk out of the store with whatever i want! LOL

With a deal like that then why on earth would ya hate it?

And FYI- you are aware that shoplifting is punishible by law right? :rolleyes:

Timmyjg6 said:
walmart is horrible, but karma is even worse! IMO

Timmyjg6 said:

Not that the goods you take are gonna put Walmart out, its the ethics and morals behind it. Boycotting a store for whatever reason, is entirely different than stealing from a store. I wouldnt do that anymore...

Ya, it was fun, you got away.....you ALWAYS get caught! Retire while you are still ahead with an unmatched record!

Karma is a b****....and thats one b**** you dont wanna dance with!

I bet you brag about your grow too! You kinda come off as a bragger....

Just my observations.....

Nova

Latest posts

Back