WARNING ! Bay Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
I was just informed that there have been several incidents in the last few days of people being fallowed home from their local hydroponic stores and being home invaded and robbed at gun point ! So be on the extra look out if you are in the area, these PUNKS even have the nerve to do this in broad daylight ! As DISGUSTED and sad as I am to tell you about this it is true and just happened to a very close friend of mine lastnight !

Crap! That sucks! I would recommend never taking the same way home twice and make some real random turns to see if any one is following you.

I like to pull into a gas station and pump a gallon or so while I watch traffic and then leave going back the way I came.

YJ

It happens everyday man. Stay sharp, stay alert.
Th eusual M.O. is to follow u home then wait 3 months, then home invade your butt and take it all.

Cmon meow, it's friggin Oakland.

No it happened in Brentwood, Antioch, and Dicovery Bay.... At least being a former Marine Corps scout sniper durring the Gulf war I have a few different ways I do things to avoid being found, and if they ever did find me.... haaaaw trust me, nobody would ever know they had been here !

the thieves are among us, be alert. thier everywhere. they've taken over every mayberry usa. prepare. thier watching. stay very alert.:eek: .

drive several counties away. then several more. don't go straight to your grow. don't stop anywhere, where there isn't people. stay smart. stay safe.

Latest posts

Back