was in Amsterdam yesterday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
I was flying back from Africa and had an 8 hour lay over in Amsterdam so I decided to go downtown (about 15 minute train ride from the airport)

got to a coffee shop (Barney's) around 7:30 am yesterday (Amsterdam time), got a chance to smoke some G13 Haze which was a cannabis cup winner in 2007 I believe...and I ate a delicious space cake with .2 grams of hash in it... It was delicious!

but I must have been exhausted and too cold (no jacket as it was checked in already) because I didn't get too high at all...

anyways, it was another fun time in Amsterdam...

anyone have any favorite coffee shops/amsterdam experiences?

I really like Barney's...

Johnny

Barneys rocks.....

SmokinMom come see how 420 friendly CA has become, I lived in the south for 5 years and I know about the no tolerance laws around there... I buy all my weed from a store now!

Thanks MindzEye, really looking forward to it. 4 sure!!! :D

I was in The Dam last week for a few days. Some of my favorites are Barney's of course, They had some killer Utopia Haze. Dude behind the counter was a super chill Brit who knew his stuff. I didn't Chill In the coffeeshop but went across the street to the Barney's restaurant and let me tell you, the food was amazing with a super chill staff. Next in line comes Hunter's. There was two coffeeshops and a bar on the street I stayed on. One coffeeshop being right next door to my hotel and the other about 40 feet down the road. Good weed, but I really liked chilling in Hunter's Bar because you could get beer and have a smoke. The Lady working in the bar was super super nice. The music was also real good along with the action sports on the many T.V.s. I really enjoyed the spacecakes from greenhouse effect. I didnt buy any weed but I believe a strain from that shop got some kind of award at the cannabis cup this year. Those cakes put me on my tail. Amsterdam is a great place to go even if you are not into smoking. There are tons of attractions to choose from. Since I am living in Germany at the moment and only live 2 hours away by train, I brought back a good stash of Utopia and amnesia Haze and I'm still puffin on it today.

I lived in the south for 5 years and I know about the no tolerance laws around there
Man, I still live in the south. Its gonna be tuff round here till a federal law passes, hopefully not! I actually got popped a few months ago. My brother was breakin off a bit for a so called friend that turned into a snitch. Guess you can tell where the rest went. Needless to say all they got in total was maybe 10 g. They acted as if it was the biggest bust ever. High fivin and shizzle. Bored country cops.

That sucks man, I hate to hear about anyone arrested for marijuana, even in cali if you dont have medical marijuana then they will just write a ticket, most cops if your cool to them wont even do that, they will just steal your weed.

yea Barney's is a nice place alright
i like stones cafe as they sell isolator gold rush
80euro for a gram,but its dam good!
when i was over for the first time i was smoking all day and didnt get
that high untill i smoked some supper silver haze in hunters cafe,not saying that did it or anything, but i did think it was strange i didnt get stoned off the first splif,or then next 5-6
i think it could have been the excitment of being in the dam for the first time that did it!
and strangely enough when i did start to feel stoned,
some guy who looked homeless had to sit right beside me and talk rubbish to me looking for a blow of the splif i had!not what i needed!
but he got what he wanted!

That was me. Thanks! just kidding. I wish I could travel farther than my front gate.

Latest posts

Back