Water Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fully expect you two to continue posting in my grow journal so it just isn't me updating and feeling stupid when I respond to myself over and over... thanks:aok: hahah. Suggestions, ideas, and help are greatly appreciated with it being my first time, ;) .... be gentle....:rofl: ....

AlienBait said:
Yes, what's in it?

I don't mean to sound like a jerk. I'm sorry if it came off that way. It's just that I don't know of any one who has used fish-tank PH adjuster before. You might be on to something there and it could very well be a cheaper alternative to the stuff you get at a hydro store. If I know what's in it, I might experiment with it on one of my next grows.
ok beleave it or not but it dont have the ingredients on the bottle heres a pic
Makes aquarium water acidic. Contains no phosphates. pH is the measure of acidity of water. Proper testing and adjustment of aquarium pH is essential for fish health, disease resistance, good fish color, and successful breeding. To lower pH, add 2 drops of pH DOWN for each U.S. gallon of aquarium water. If fish are present in the aquarium, do not change the pH more than 0.2 in any 24-hour period. 1 1/4fl oz like i said not sure how it would work for hydro. oh and it only cost three dollars. peace man

they also have this Ph adjuster. Lowers the ph of pond water. Does not promote algae growth. Phosphate free. 16 fl oz ann for that size bottle its ten bucks

StonedCold, If you feel we are hijacking your thread, please just tell us to stop.

Sticky_Budz, I just looked up that PH Down product and even the Technical Reference Sheet from the company does not list the ingredients. It just says it "lowers pH by neutralizing carbonate hardness in the water" and "contains no phosphates and may be used with live plants." I'm sure they mean aquarium plants.

The Pond Care, "EcoFix contains five strains of live bacteria that digest sludge and reduce dissolved organics, making pond water clean and clear."

Well, if anyone else out there has tried these, feel free to let us know.

If no one else has tried it, I might try the PH Down for fish tanks on one of my plants in the future just to see if it works. That wont be for a few months, however.

lol i just sent that to u lol anyways like i said im not sure it would work for hydro but it might anyways sorry bro for invading ur post my bad

I brought up the question and it is educating me in my journal... so it is fine!

Update wise:
EDITED BY MYSELF.... .... see my grow journal... too much smoke be in my brain affecting my sight and brain.... I thought this was my grow journal.... edit complete!

Latest posts

Back