Weed emulators: ** or truth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you get high (on legal alternatives)?

• yea, its like a party in my head and everyones invited

• no, i keep it real

• i own spinning rims and chose this option

Results are only viewable after voting.

honeybear

Reaction score
Probably known to a lot of you, but there exist legal high alternatives to weed that say they imitate the effects of marijuana to a large degree. One of these products caught my eye, Ice Bud:
EDIT offsite image removed
The manufacturers of Ice Bud makes bold claims about their product’s effects. It creates an immense feeling of deep relaxation while leaving you light headed with a giggly, happy and stoned effect.
Ingredients:
Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Skullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Damiana, Natural flavoring cherry.vanilla, berry blast.
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...bal_Smoking_Blend_2_grams.cfm?iProductID=4620

although I am just singling out this particular product due to its "bold" statements, has anyone here had personal experience with maybe other brands like Spice Gold or similar types? naturally, im skeptical to the advertised effects of these products but id be willing to sample if i get postive feedback here

if its not real.......IT'S MEMOREX...lol DONT BE FOOLED BY IMITATERS

I've said it once and ill say it again, YES, but ONLY with certain things.

Spice Gold and Diamond is the only thing that has EVER worked for me, and yes, it DOES get me buzzed.

Personally, i'd stick with Mrs. Mary Jane ALL THE WAY, but if i have a test coming up or I cant get any weed, Spice Gold does get me buzzed.

Spice itself is complete CRAP. But spice gold is not half shabby..

Just my $0.02..

lol, thx for replies. will prob end up trying when i purchase the mega bong for our house (still need to pick one out!)

recently zo hai offered a free gram to 250 customers they payed for shipping and everything, i figured nothing was going to happen but to my surprise i actually did feel pretty affected, worth trying but would not pay that price.

Latest posts

Back