Weed hangover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allovher

I need help on this, everytime I get blizaked, I eat myself outta house and home and wake up feeling like crap and spend about 3 hours on the john. what can u do to not stuff yourself when really high, my colon thanks u... It's really hard for me to hold back when im that messed up. I wake up and see the remnants of munchies and barley remember eating some of em!

Drink 10 beers before you get blazed, no room left for muchies lol

Ouch! That's no fun man. With commercial strains, I get the munchies beyond belief. But when I have some sativa dominant home grown, like C99, I never get the munchies. It's actually more of feeling not hungry at all. I believe THCV is the cannabinoid responsible for this appetite suppressant.

DLtoker said:
Ouch! That's no fun man. With commercial strains, I get the munchies beyond belief. But when I have some sativa dominant home grown, like C99, I never get the munchies. It's actually more of feeling not hungry at all. I believe THCV is the cannabinoid responsible for this appetite suppressant.

i wish i was a weed expert. soon........ but ya, maybe if i stuff up at hometown buffet. They put something in the food to make u full faster so maybe that will help.

SmokinMom said:
Have you ever tried having a meal before you start smoking?

Weed is always my desert. ;) Unless the breyers Oreo or Recees Ice cream catches my eye first. Then I get 2 deserts!!! :D

MJ acually helps me keep my normal weight, i can go all day easily with no food at all, i take a smoke and i eat

I always eat before I smoke if Im hungry. Dont waste the high and eat a ton of food after and if you do try something healthy I try and eat fruit instead of hohos or a pizza. No wonder you wake up with a tummy ache and 4 hors on the john. But I think we all get the munchies from time to time, just dont pig out before you go to bed.
Great now Ive got the munchies I knew I shouldnt of read this. :woohoo:

I agree there...real food never kills my buz..just gives it a different turn. but junk food flat out kills it.

I would recomend fruits and veggies also. Next time you smoke try making a huge *** bowl of salad.

Good advice, I thought there was a reason that my buzz died down after eating a ton. When I don't eat or just drink some water my buzz stays nice and intense. Im gonna try to not munchie out tonight and see how that goes

Ice Pops are always something fun to keep the mouth busy with!

See this is funny. I do not get hungry after smoking? I am the only person I have met so far that does not get this effect from smoking.

I actually lose my appitite all together.:cool:

SmokinMoms idea sound like a good plan though.

This article is not based on science. Those few who claim to have weed hangovers should see a Doctor to determine that there is not a more serious underlying condition. People just saying they have weed hangovers should not be considered fact unless there is science behind it.

Thank you for posting. ^^

Last edited:
I get weed hangover , I smoke weed then drink more than I should

Latest posts

Back