weird ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
just a stoned moment here :rolleyes:, i was just thinking to my self and wondered, if you put marijuana in a glass air tight jar, could a drug k-9 sniff it out?? :hairpull: Since the smell couldn't penetrate the glass like say as plastic, or a little baggy. :confused:

My friend could smell my jarred up stuff and I was in the back seat of his SUV with him driving...

I would guess the smell will also be on the outside of jar unless you took extreme precautions when packing. I know of a place they can't smell it:eek:

And usually the first place they sniff.:rofl:

Budders Keeper said:
I would guess the smell will also be on the outside of jar unless you took extreme precautions when packing. I know of a place they can't smell it:eek:

:hitchair:

:rofl:

I had that thread...anyone remember it? :hubba:

Piece of advice:
If you are heading somewhere and desperate for a pee, and do it by the roadside hiding behind the car, don't let it splash on to the tyre... that happened to me once and the freaking canine detected the MJ in my dried-up pee, they took the car to pieces. Fortunately I wasn't carrying.
But yes, metal or glass blocks the smell completely. Not plastic though.

Yo Ho Ho N,

Think about this for a few moments if you will. Yeppers the doggies snout is extremely adapted for use in finding what they might be looking for, BUT, since the snoot is that sensitive to odor, it stands to reason that is is also most sensitive to any odor that carries molecules of things like Pine-sol. Should a pooch come sniffing around my place, and they have in the near past, they will get a snoot full of pine-sol molecules and it really is sorta caustic to them. The dog cannot smell for several days as the tissue actually does get damaged. The dog wants nothing to do with sniffing around your place any longer that day at least. I know this for fact as I do the very thing around my home, and I have seen the net results.
My female lab was in heat one time and that saved me as the k-9 was definitely more interested in her than doing his job. LOL
Basically a long story short is that you can mess with the smelling success of a pooch and louse it all up for him that day by just using common thinking.

smoke in peace
KK :cool2:

Latest posts

Back