Welcome to our newest member, smoke_n_get_high50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Private Message: Hey.
post_old.gif
Today, 03:43 PM smoke_n_get_high50

reputation_green.gif

icon1.gif
Hey.
On that G-13 gigabud, how much for a gram ? How much for a QP ?
user_online.gif

http://http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

SmokinMom said:
Hey TN if you haven't already, please forward that PM to a mod. ;)
He has re-registered under a new identity by now... startes with a D...ends with an X... But his real name is LEO:rolleyes: which is canadian for LOSER:hubba: ...I think:confused2:

if i had any my own personal grown smoke at all or when i do. you couldnt even pay me to sell it to ya. lol im growing becuz i wanna be able to provide for myself and make life a lot less stressful by eliminating street thugs and crime and and the risks of gettin hurt or robbed etc etc.... i dont care if my harvest is a week smoke it will still be priceless and thats becuz i RAISED IT I FED IT I BATHED IT I GROOMED IT ... U GET THE POINT LOL.

The Effen Gee said:
Price for dealing over the internet: Your Freedom.

:yeahthat: just send for free...just kidding:p i Have had a few of these as well Turkey ..i just :ignore: i think they are LEO..here we call them :cop: and I :rofl: at them..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hey i'll sell grass online. just tell me what kind you want, bermuda, kentucy blue grass? we have several types of sod. sorry its cash up front and just wait by your mail box till it arrives :rofl:

slowmo77 said:
hey i'll sell grass online. just tell me what kind you want, bermuda, kentucy blue grass? we have several types of sod. sorry its cash up front and just wait by your mail box till it arrives :rofl:

:giggle:

Notice how he said a 'gram' then....a 'QP':rolleyes: Smells like bacon to me. I grow enough to keep myself and a couple of family members supplied, one of which has a terminal illness and NEEDS it;) I did my good deed for the day:p

Latest posts

Back