well folks my problems are solved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokeup1

Reaction score
well folks..my grow problem is solved..i sat and did some heavy thinking about how to grow in my house without getting caught...and then it came to me, THE SUPERCLOSET!!..NOW IF YOUR NOT FAMILIER WITH THE SUPERCLOSET YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE..SUPERCLOSET.COM...whata awsome set-up..they absolutly gurantee safty..that means no smell..no chance of anything catching fire..and also ease of use..the small model runs at 1000.00 which includes shipping..now im going to get me one asap..a 1000.00 dollars is a fortune to me..but im so sick and tired of haveing to buy good green...when i order it and get it running i will let you guys know..

That is a huge amount of money for what that is, IMO. I doubt that it is going to perform on the level they are claiming.

Do you have roommates/family that you are trying to hide this from? Not only is this unfair to them, but there is really little hope of keeping a grow secret if others live in the house. While that unit may not make a lot of noise, it is going to make noise. It is a metal cabinet with little, if any, insulation and fans, water pumps, and air pumps simply make noise that you cannot really mask.

Wow...what a rip off those products are. Over priced and Over Hyped. You could build your own for less and it would be better. With 1000 bucks you could easily build something twice as nice. jmo

tokeup1 said:
well folks..my grow problem is solved..i sat and did some heavy thinking about how to grow in my house without getting caught...and then it came to me, THE SUPERCLOSET!!..NOW IF YOUR NOT FAMILIER WITH THE SUPERCLOSET YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE..SUPERCLOSET.COM...whata awsome set-up..they absolutly gurantee safty..that means no smell..no chance of anything catching fire..and also ease of use..the small model runs at 1000.00 which includes shipping..now im going to get me one asap..a 1000.00 dollars is a fortune to me..but im so sick and tired of haveing to buy good green...when i order it and get it running i will let you guys know..

This post smells like SPAM to me.:hubba:

tokeup1 said:
:rolleyes: Anyone that purchases one of these, must have jumped the shark the day they were born.

THG said:
That is a huge amount of money for what that is, IMO. I doubt that it is going to perform on the level they are claiming.

Do you have roommates/family that you are trying to hide this from? Not only is this unfair to them, but there is really little hope of keeping a grow secret if others live in the house. While that unit may not make a lot of noise, it is going to make noise. It is a metal cabinet with little, if any, insulation and fans, water pumps, and air pumps simply make noise that you cannot really mask.
:goodposting:

HL said:
Wow...what a rip off those products are. Over priced and Over Hyped. You could build your own for less and it would be better. With 1000 bucks you could easily build something twice as nice. jmo

ziggy said:
This post smells like SPAM to me.:hubba:

jmo

:bong:

I tested a few of these out for a friend that wouldn't take my advice and not buy them. The tallest one still only gives you about 4 vertical feet of growing room when you account for the light and the buckets/containers you grow in. Really only useful for scrog or sog growin style. The cabinets have weatherstripping around the doors and seams to keep the light in, and the noise also. You will still hear the fan turning when the units are on when you walk into the room though. And while they come with some sort of filtration device, it couldn't mask the scent from a Tahoe cutting I used to run. And I've smelled strains that were a lot more stanky than that Tahoe.

I assume the OP is spamming, but this is a reply for people that read the thread and consider buying one...don't. Overpriced, and not very well built.

Me thinks Roddy is correct. This young man just wont give up.:D

TheKlonedRanger said:
I assume the OP is spamming, but this is a reply for people that read the thread and consider buying one...don't. Overpriced, and not very well built.

Me and many other long-term growers use them and they are very nice, so far the best I've used. Of course you can build better if you know how, but you have to take it for what it is, and that's a order it and go type system. The extra price is due to the convenience of just having to set it up and having all you need. People have bad grows because they don't know what they are doing and then blame the system, never themselves. If you are in the end zone and the ball touches your hands you should be able to catch it, but it's like you caught it and dropped it and blamed the quarterback for throwing it too hard or something. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just know that I love it and it's an amazing system if you work it properly.

Glad it works for you. I hope you are able to get your money's worth out of it as very often premade "cabinet systems" are ridiculously over priced for what they give you. :)

DontSmokeThat said:
..... and it's an amazing system if you work it properly.

Just like anything else, you need to know how to work it properly. I truly see no reason at all to buy a pre-made system like this at bloated prices. You still have to know what you are doing. I suspect that maybe you sell these things.....

It is funny to see people come on here touting these things but they never show a home shot off theirs while in use :)

I don't buy it for one moment.

Even if it were a magic tent................you still have problems (unless that tent comes with a psychiatrist).

J/K.............kinda'

Latest posts

Back