Well, I'm An Idiot...

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

After several e-mails between Mr. C and I, I discovered that I did get my seeds--they were just sent very stealthy. I do feel rather like an idiot. One would think that I had ordered seeds often enough to know to look EVERYWHERE. :doh::doh::doh:

Anyway a thumbs up for Cannazon and the fast responses from Mr. C. Looking forward to trying out Chucky's Bride. And apparently the west coast is still okay for getting overseas packages through.

WOOHOO!!!!! You are not an idiot. Very happy for you!!!!!

I ordered some from attitude years back with a dinafem freebie ***** and serched for an hour,could n't find them,was freaking out and my wife found them in like 2 secs,they************.....I feel you...stealthy is a good thing

This happened to me with attitude, my package came and only had my freebies. After a few emails I discovered my seeds were there all along, I just had to know where to look.

Well thanks you guys. You have made me feel a little less stupid!

Actually, there are a number of posts at Cannazon saying the same thing. That the steath was so good, they didn't find the beans. But once directed by Mr C, they found them. Glad to hear it all worked out. I will be sending some freebies in there soon.

LOL I was hesitant to buy from another place (2 so far) but now, after this, I'm sold. :)

post #23 too... nice

(sorry, posting after bong hits again)

EDIT/UPdate

sigh... bean shopping after bong hits

Chucky's Bride
Arjan's Strawberry Haze
Pineapple Chunk
Utopia Haze
Dead Head OG

After several e-mails between Mr. C and I, I discovered that I did get my seeds--they were just sent very stealthy. I do feel rather like an idiot. One would think that I had ordered seeds often enough to know to look EVERYWHERE. :doh::doh::doh:

Anyway a thumbs up for Cannazon and the fast responses from Mr. C. Looking forward to trying out Chucky's Bride. And apparently the west coast is still okay for getting overseas packages through.

We're all idiots every now and then...

Im glad your order came through HG, i got my order from Cannazon today, if Mr C hadnt told me exactly where to look in the message he sent with the tracking info, i wouldnt have found mine either, really glad yours didnt get pinched.

:woohoo::dancing::banana::banana::yay::headbang::aok:

Chucky:chuck::chuck:

LOL THG when i saw the thread title/thread starter, you had me worried about you for seconds until i opened your thread :rofl: how were they hidden so stealthy?

Ahhh, Zem, we do not reveal that here. One of the things we do is keep stealth methods secret among us that buy seeds. We love it if customs or Homeland (In)Security opens a package and can't find them either.

All I can say is wow!!

I got daily E-mail updates before shipping and "insider" info (where to look) with todays (tracking#) shipping update.

Cannazon and Mr C get A+++++ rating!!

Chucky; here I come (too)
Group-Grow thread?

:bongin:

cross your fingers...

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at X:XX pm on November 9, 2014.

:vap-bobby_on_the_be

THG, in another thread you mentioned that your shipment spent a long time in Customs, do you remember about how long?

Mine has been sitting in Chicago for 3 days now...

gettn' antsy :cop:

THG, in another thread you mentioned that your shipment spent a long time in Customs, do you remember about how long?

Mine has been sitting in Chicago for 3 days now...

gettn' antsy :cop:

You wont know until you know, it can say that because they nabbed it, and it often says that until the day they arrive at your door safe and sound.

I should also mention even if they did get nabbed you will be fine, in case you didnt know. A simple letter and confiscation is all. And if you got stealth you wont even lose your seeds. Still not a fun experience, i know.

2 for 2 up till now
attitude and hempdepot have got packages through, both shipped maximum stealth
IE out of breeder package + T-shirt

This last shipment should "fill my bank" 12 or so strains should be plenty right? (LOL NEVER!!)
it's closer to 20 if you count free-bee 1-off beans

Decriminalized state but still... I need to stop now, errr soon

its hard to stop buying seeds man, i always buy way more than i need with the intention of popping beans all the time, then i start taking clones and always forget to pop my beans.

Latest posts

Back