well im baaaaaaaaaaaaaack............again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
lol

ive been on a severely rough training regimen for the marines. ive been on it for the past 4 months. im planning to enlist in july so ive been going non stop training getting ready for basic training.

not to mention yesterday i was running through the woods for terrain training and had the front of my skull smashed in with a baseball bat. then was stomped on till i was unconscious and my hoodie stolen.

now i have 4 broken ribs a fractured skull and a sever cuncussion. joke on them tho i diddnt have any money
sooooooo ill be in the house more now so ill be able to stop by and chatwith ya peeps. least for a week or 2. then back to training for me

ps. Haze does wonders for a fractured skull. just kinda hard on the broken ribs when u cough **owww**

anywho

wats up peeps

Sounds like you should go back to the terrain training AFTER you're a Marine... What kind of woods are those???

Bummer bout the jumping though, hope ya get back up and at em soon.

regular woods there a bike trail through em and a few dirt trails i was running through. it sucked but these things happen lol

sorry to hear of the cowardly attack :eek:,,,but goodluck getting in the Marines and welcome back :48:

Them are some thick *** woods your running thru. Reakon ya might not ought to run thru those woods no more without a helmet. PPL just hanging out in woods with bats tells me that probably aint the 1st time its happened in those woods,and they knew you were coming. Why else would they just be hanging out in woods,,thats so thick,,, you couldnt seem them in the 1st place.:confused: Good luck with your Marine Traning. Bet they teach ya not to run thru a heavely wooded batting cage.

Latest posts

Back