What are you gonna do before/after the mayan apocalypse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
first i'll make sure the garden has enough water to last a week or so, hook up the generator so the light cycle is not messed up---then i got a list of peeps that i'll be checking on to see that the earthquake,tsunami,or whatever didn't miss them---then i'll be handing out doobies to all in my village :p

first I'll :bongin: it up then the day after maybe get a lil :stoned:

lol those are all good ideas not sure what im going to do though... if anything does happen i dont think that it will be a blink of an eye thing and everything is over i think i will just be the beginning of something big over a period of time

hand some doobies well for neighbors are going to enjoy that week

Cant see things gettin worst fur me in the bush, like what could happen bear and wolf turn from dangerous to friendly? Cant sees them gettin worst then they be now. Heck reckon I will just throw log to fire keep dust off me sights have pint of shine and pipe full and wait to see what happen.

BWD

Im just gonna sit back and wonder when the next "End of the world " will be, i hope its sometime in 2013, its fun watching the nut jobs.

The same thing I did the last time the world was "scheduled" to end in 2000, uh, Y2K: not worry because I use a Mac. :evil:

7greeneyes said:

:yeahthat: I just have to chuckle. It is kind of like the Y2K thing. I was so worried about that that I flew cross country on Dec 31, 1999.

Zombies be wanten this world well all I got to says is they be havin to take it from me ifin I aint dead they goin to wish I was ;)

BWD

I am also trading all my worldy possessions for some magical beans at an armageden party

Personally I am hoping for a Zombie Apocalypse if something does happen. I have been playing Dead Island on the PS3 for about a year now fine tuning my skills. I am ready. :D

We are having an end of the world party. Its usually a winter solstice party cause we're not into the religious stuff. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Personally I am hoping for a Zombie Apocalypse if something does happen. I have been playing Dead Island on the PS3 for about a year now fine tuning my skills. I am ready. :D

yeah my left for dead 2 skills are on point...bring on the zombie apoc.

Latest posts

Back