What are you gonna do before/after the mayan apocalypse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
We are having an end of the world party. Its usually a winter solstice party cause we're not into the religious stuff. :)

I like that...quite a few "religious" events actually started as Pagan celebrations. Enjoy that party.:)

The samething I was doing the last time the World was ending,,,working.:rolleyes:

Paganism is polytheistic religion. "Christ Mass" started out as a cross between North European Yule and Roman Saturnalia, which is the reason I no longer "observe" it. The Mayans were Pagans as well. That is all I will say so I don't venture into forbidden discussion. :holysheep:

YYZ it's all good...I take no offense. As an Atheist I am used to a lot worse from people. I find it laughable that some people believe you need religion in order to have a good moral compass.

Interesting fact.

There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it, the mayans knew nothing about leap years, so by the mayan calendar its 2014, guess the world didnt end.

Ya know, if the world was really going to end tomorrow and I knew it, what would I really do?

Part of me says to call my kids and tell them how much they enriched my life.
Hang with mr rb...
But, the other part wants to go get a very slow ticking time bomb and give it to my one neighbor that abused the crap our of our adoptee and let them squirm... Not very nice...but true.

But since the world is not ending and the Mayans were mostly really depressed people, I would get stoned.

Seeing how I have to work tomorrow I am really hoping no whack jobs do anything crazy and or stupid. I just want to get done and enjoy my weekend.

Hamster Lewis said:
YYZ it's all good...I take no offense. As an Atheist I am used to a lot worse from people. I find it laughable that some people believe you need religion in order to have a good moral compass.

:yeahthat: X2

Not to worry Hamster,,after tomorrow,,the Boneheads, will find something else to follow like Sheep to slaughter house.

When is this suppose to happen? At midnight or what?

I just want to make sure I got my :bong1: in hand....just in case:D

I dunno duck but its Dec 21 in parts of the world already, i hope Australia is okay.:eek: :hubba:

So it could happen at any time:shocked:

I guess I grab my :bong1: and not let go...just in case:)

Be strong duck, and hang on to the bong. I will join you, we can go together while on MP.

I am not letting go until tomorrow

getting ready for the 4:20 over at BHC :bong:

Hammy, that is a relief. There are 7 billion people on earth and I estimate that perhaps, say 40 million have brains, so I don't expect everyone I encounter to agree with me automatically on everything. I dropped out of that gun debate because people were playing ad hominem.

I nearly fergot to add before "midnight": PSY fans are trying to hit 1,000,000,000 views of "Gangnam Style" by the 21st so they can make the world end. YEAH, I LIKE THE DAMN SONG. youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

547558_4910196870515_1021129629_n.jpg

ITS HAPPING PILGREMS!!!!!!! RUN FUR YUR LIVES!!!!!! THE DEAD CATFISH HEADS I CHOPPED OFF LAST SPRING BE EATIN AT ME ANKELS!!! I FEEL MY SELF A CHANGIN......... ME WISKERS GROWIN GOT A NEED TO FEED TO BOTTOM!!!

All Jokin side friends, ifin we wake up and the world to end, and yual get this message head north and treat with respect as ya go and I will find ya ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back