What are you gonna do before/after the mayan apocalypse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Catfish,,I knew they were evil.:D

No ended world today, but the video with the goofball dance is the first online video in history to top 1 billion views. In your face, pr0n! :shocked: :holysheep:

put it off till tomorrow THG.. they didn't say a time :D

i liked the mayan comic i read today;
one mayan walks up to another and says "let's go for a beer"
the other "i'm working on this calendar, but sure why not.. wont be the end of the world if i don't finish"
:D

seriously though; i hope i don't hear anything on the news of people trying to make something happen.
i fear the 22nd and the fallout of nothing happening, more than today or something actually happening.

what a bummer---i was looking forward to a little more chaos in my life---guess i'll be returning the generator for the plants and the 10,000 cans of chicken soup i bought from costco---it's ok though---i forgot to buy the can opener anyway ;)

I had my :bong1: in had at 9:29am cause I heard that was the time.

At 9:30am I was doing said :bong1:

At 9:31am I did another :bong1:

Now I am doing dishes:(

Mayan-April-Fools-Day.jpg

That's awesome t man lmfao

9:30 Duck that means I slept right through it

Oh well maybe next time I'll be little more prepared

Like I said before. The Myan Calender stopped on that date cause the Guy working on it,,,STOPPED working on it for some reason. Probably died and had none to take over his work. Mankind can be so dramatic sometimes.Hell,,we made up Santa Clause,The Easter Bunny, and a whole bunch of Gods.

Ill Bet All Them 'doomsday Preppers' Are Well Pissed Off Now.
Pmsl
T4

saying something was going to happen on a certain day was pretty crazy but the way this world is going i think its just a matter of time before something happens thats going to kill alot of people its not just going to be a blink of the eyes and everything is over type of thing

Yep,,its been happening for millions of years before man,and it will be happening millions of years after man has parished.

well FYI a catastrophic event maybe not---but---when the earth lined up in the center of the black hole of the milky way at precisely 12pm pst our planet was sucked thru the black hole and we are now looking at a mirror image of ourselves and our world---in fact---the only way you can truly tell that this happened is to look at yourself in a 3 way fun mirror from the carnival---you will be able to see you are actually a little shorter and rounder---this happened when we were sucked thru the black hole

I have me one those black hole things but aint sure folks be wantin to get sucked through it, mostly things shoot outa it.

BWD

Latest posts

Back