What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she rocks that 4 string cigar box
She has quite a collection of cigar box and oil can guitars and she really knows how to play them. She will be in Lake Tahoe in Sept. I am already seeing a concert around that time. hmm I may spend a couple days in Lake Tahoe and catch her show anyway.

I built a cigar box guitar, it’s somewhere around here...it’s only got three strings and I still don’t know what to do with it...actually I made it for slide and I really suck at slide...mostly cuz I’m too lazy to practice...lately I’ve been getting my home studio set up...learning Logic and Roland and interfaces and just trying to learn digital recording...considerably different than what I’ve been used (analog)to...it’s all fun though unless I smoke too much, then it’s just a waste of time to go in there unless I just feel like beating the drums...

ice cooled can of coke,,,, pair of head phones ,,,,a fatty and suppers ready ,,,perfect way to end the day good night my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back