What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best concert that I ever saw was Led Zeppelin, all by themselves at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto. I think it was the summer of 1971. WE were out in the concourse when the opening chords of The Immegrent (sp) Song were heard. The spotlights came on one by one, it was 8:30. They played and did 3 or 4 or 5 encores. They played till after midnight. Better than the 'Stones, better than The Goose Lake Rock Festival, who I have no idea who played there between all the hits of Mescaline and a steady flow of joints.

Best concert that I ever saw was Led Zeppelin, all by themselves at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto. I think it was the summer of 1971. WE were out in the concourse when the opening chords of The Immegrent (sp) Song were heard. The spotlights came on one by one, it was 8:30. They played and did 3 or 4 or 5 encores. They played till after midnight. Better than the 'Stones, better than The Goose Lake Rock Festival, who I have no idea who played there between all the hits of Mescaline and a steady flow of joints.
Saw them somewhere around the early 70's at the old St Louis Blues arena. It was a delayed show, they played almost 3 hours.....

I don't know if the site is still around, but Dimeatime" used to be a site that had recordings mostly from sound boards of tons of old concerts you can download in a bit torrent. I found several I attended in the 70's.

Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back