what can i do with shake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that_girl

Reaction score
i don't have sifting bags, how can i make brownies.... anyone has a good recipe??
thank u all

You can just put the shake into the brownie mix and make them as usual, this to me has the best overall quality as you know all THC is in the brownies but having the plant fiber in your brownies also makes them very chewy.

You could just heat up some cooking oil or some butter(mmmmmm) to a very low temp as to make it warm to hot, but not to hot that it vaporizes the THC and just mix your shake with it until the butter gets very green, it shouldnt take long. THC is essentially an oil so it readily dissolves into oils with a little help from heat. Then just use the oil or butter in your recipe.

As far as amount? I usually like to put 3-4 grams in a 9x9 pan and make em real thick. Also if your going to just blend your shake with your brownie mix I would get a super yum white choco fudge nut peanut butter sprinkle brownie mix and not just "great value" from wally world. As to hide the fibrous consistency of the herb and also because it just goes so well with cannabis flavor and aroma.

Make butter--put it into a crock pot and cook for at least 3-4 hour. I use a cheesecloth paint strainer thingy to strain the leaf material out when I make butter. I am not crazy about just throwing shake into brownies--just too gritty and green tasting.

Great Idea about the cheescloth THG! I didnt even think of that, it is the best way to go too if you dont have good filters. Coffee filters work but I found that they are very slow and clog up easily since the butter and oil doesnt stay runny for long.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Make butter--put it into a crock pot and cook for at least 3-4 hour. I use a cheesecloth paint strainer thingy to strain the leaf material out when I make butter. I am not crazy about just throwing shake into brownies--just too gritty and green tasting.

:yeahthat:

Thank you guys!!! it is in oil for about an hour:aok: Thank u THG i always love ur replies;) i'll post pics

Latest posts

Back