what did i do to get this effect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
well when i thaught i FIMed my 3 plants,all three had a different effect,one didnt form two different shoots at all,then theres these 2,i obviously topped the one,but what about this other one,what did i do to get the two shoots in the center.heres a couple pics to help you better understand what it is im asking about.anybody know?

plant 1.JPG

plant 2.JPG

I"M STUMP A.I.D. hopefuly someone else knows.

bombbudpuffa said:
Looks topped to me.
right,but why does one of them have them 2 shoots coming up the center,and the other doesnt.theyre the same strain.(skunk 1 x thai haze)did i leave more on when i topped or what?ive never topped and had 2 shoots form in the center like that.i was just trying to figure out if its something i did differently when i FIMed them.

it looks like you cut it was as two sets of nodes were forming. like fimming but cuttin to short just removing the newest top and fan leaves. leaving two sets of nodes real close together i hope that make sense.

it might be a fimming gone right IDK. isn't that what fimmin does, creates for tops instead of the normal two from topping?

On the one with just two branches you topped. You cut underneath the next internode. On the one with more than one branch you FIM'd. When you topped about 20% of the internode stayed behind. The rapid cell division in the internode caused more than one branch to come out.

Latest posts

Back