What do stoners drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1977 ford courier. sex on wheels haha. plus ford explorer. yes im a ford guy. true til the day i die. give me whatever you got, ive heard it all. plus my ol stang has put down every ricer that lined up, and my ol ranger kicked a lot of *** (chevy, dodge, import...) in the dunes.....................

i got a 2001 bmw 330xi

car.JPG

lordhighlama said:
Ya, but the commute would double if I was driving your rig! :D :holysheep: :p

no, not the beetle, thats not street legal:D

got a drop top sebring and a toyota celica but suspended license so I try to get high enough to fly my magic carpet.lol

my main ride is a 1964 ford falcon sprint
the off-roading ride is a 1988 jeep XJ
and i just bought a 2008 dodge 3500 dually

Wow didnt think this would take off but heres some pictures of my Bros burnt roadmaster and my Civic

br2.JPG

br3.JPG

br 1.JPG

Been Collecting:1998 Mustang Cobra,1993 Mustang Cobra,1965 Mustang GT coupe,1997 Harley FXSTC w/S and S motor,1970 Harley Sportster XLCH,1929 Tudor Sedan with small block Ford.Took me ten years to build Model A and a 1974 Ford Van.

Chevy Silverado Z71 ftw. I love my truck.

i had a z71 avalanche but sold it.. black on black fully loaded. 4x4.. man did it drink gas..

'05 Honda Accord V6 Hybrid

'64 Chevy truck (my project)

Had a GMC Vortec Max @450hp got rid of it back when the gas was outrageous, I drove the thing like I stole it tho + now that I am perm. disabled we did not need the payment sitting in the driveway all day.
Also had to get rid of my '06 GSXR 750 (not really stable on my feet anymore due to my stroke)

state took my license ,,,,,so now the only driving i do is to drive the lady rasta crazy,,,,,,,,p,,,,,,,,,l,,,,,,,,,,,,,r

97 olds bravada, you'd be suprised by how many people in front of us pull over thinkin were cops lol.
Dc

TURKEYNECK said:
68 Toyota Landcruiser.. and a ford "work truck"

the ol 40's are die hard just like the T'all. I have friends all over usa with the old fj40 landcruisers. When I was in high school a friend had one, he hit a telephone poll and snapped it. It landed on the fj and he walked away.

umbra said:
the ol 40's are die hard just like the T'all. I have friends all over usa with the old fj40 landcruisers. When I was in high school a friend had one, he hit a telephone poll and snapped it. It landed on the fj and he walked away.

yep..tough as nails.. straight six with three on tha tree:hubba: lockin' hubs and all..
60mph MAX:p

2001 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4, Black, this truck does not have the standard 4.8 engine but has the upgraded 5.3. Not sure on the gearing as I bought it off a lease return not new, but she will scoot pretty good and can pull anything I hook to her, so far anyway, and I have pulled some pretty big loads with her.

Latest posts

Back