What do stoners drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
Big white 93 F250 turbo deisel, gets me 20 miles to gallon on mountain roads. I am always amazed at this, the husband drives gas f150, newer too and gets 13.

Umbra, my bro had a Matchless in high school.....dang that word brought back some memories. I dont know if you will read this as this thread is like old old.

Yeah TC I read it. lol.

we take that truck through hell and back on fishing trips...goes through anywhere
:aok: you kow it!
i swear even the one and only timei ever got stuck in the thing was when i was stupid as all hell and basically tried dukes of hazard'n it over this old creekbed out on the farm. we had a huge rain and i had to go muddin out at teh folks place and tried jumpin the flooding creekbed and bloooomp! i fell short and came 3 inches from coverin my hood w in water deep so needless to say i stalled out :rofl:
i've also since then becuz of the incident rigged up a removable snorkel a buddy of mine welded together and bent form soem old tailpipes layin round.
when it gets deep i get out and slap it on to my existing exhaust and im good to go.
keep it in the tool box in teh back too.
and if it wasnt for rool bars it'd prolly be a convertible too LOL.
what year is yoru buddies?
i know a few peopel who just love these ol' commanche's and will buy the hell out them, running or junked even for parts. some real jeep nuts i know.
they swear by the commanche and the old school CJ models :hubba:
them engines in most all are liek dang near impossible to strait up kill i swear :)

I drive something that has a top speed of 160 on the clock but I have had it do 167.

As I overtook lorries and cars they looked like they were parked on the side of the road.

I only took it that speed once, it honestly scared the pants off me but oddly I wanted to keep going to see what she could do.

The 2 other people in the car sat in total silence.

Until we stopped.

Then all hell broke loose with them shouting at me :rofl:

:peace:

I use to work for VW, I was factory a trained VW and Porsche mechanic, VW's wear cheap and easy to fix and a lot of times I used old parts from our recycle bin. I left the mechanic's field in 1985 and in 1988 I bought a new Ford Ranger 4X4. I drove that until 2001 when I bought another 4X4 Ranger. and since ford seems to have a good business plan and needed no money to keep them from going bankrupt, I will buy from them again, another ranger or maybe a F150.

My other ride is a mix of Percheron, Quarter Horse and Thoroughbred, stands 16.3HH (5'8") and is an 8 year old mare.

Ford rangers are Mazda b2000. Since forever.
That is why they are reliable.

I love my ford explorer...I pack it to the rim..and above with the carrier pouch and go camping all while pulling my trailer...

Am I the only one that drives a Prius? 2005 bugger, had it up to 110 in Southern California and still had some pedal left.....am way to old to appreciate your mud jumpers or dune buggies......oh, the Prius hates the corn in the gas.....

A reliant robin also refered to in the u.k. as a dogs head

lol

t4

Zip, I'm not sure what yr it is. I haven't seen the guy for over a yr since I moved, although since we have talked about him, I need to give him a call, wish him happy holidays etc. I do know that he is one of the die-hards...this is is third comanche...the last one he had he had trans and frame problems, (too much mudding, and climbing) and it just got to be more money to fix it than to find another one...he loves his trucks.

"Jeep-ified" S-10 blazer 4x4. Lifted, top cut off except the cab part, roll bar and STOCK 6 cyl. 20 mpg Goes anywhere ~

'68 Ford Galaxie XL GT Fastback, 390 big block , console shift C-6 trans , 9" rear with four whell disc and airbag suspension i did myself. This is my baby nite stalker for cruising ~

My moms couch with the remote in the throtle hand and my foot on the cat.

so we do got some jeep lovers in here huh? :aok:
:48:

"Jeep-ified" S-10 blazer 4x4. Lifted, top cut off except the cab part, roll bar and STOCK 6 cyl. 20 mpg Goes anywhere ~
right on! a frankenstein :hubba:
i've owned 3 blazers over the years. an early 80's model. late 80's model and a mid 90's model and all were garbage and gave me nothin but problems.
but the K-5 or k-10's.. :hubba: now them a real blazer. im not knockin yours meds. lol i bet shes a champ no doubt. just my luck wit s-10's has been a nightmare to say the least.
was it THG who said she had a k5 in earlier post?
ive had my jeep commanche since i was 17 and had to swap the rear end twice. the second time i put one on it wit a slightly smaller gear ratio and put other ratio adapters to accomodate for the discrepensies on things etc.
granted the engine whines a lil harder at top speed after bout 65-70 and sounds like it bout to blow up if i punch ehr down to 100 but when im at a dead stop and punch it she takes off like a bat outta hell.
helps wonders when hill/rock climbing IMO too
dangit i want my eyes back so i can drive again .

01 F-150 SuperCrew -RED
96 Mustang GT(Weekend Warrior)-Black with primed front fender wells and front bumper
04 Pontiac GTO(Wifey's Toy)-Yellow Jacket

Bobo said:
My moms couch with the remote in the throtle hand and my foot on the cat.

:giggle: and it doesnt even need gas. :p Or does it? lmao.

Latest posts

Back