What do use to light your bong, pipe, spliff, blunt, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
:ciao: MP Folks
For a long time I used wooden matches, then a bic, then I got tired of disposables and got various refillables. after I litterally had a drawer full of broken lighters, ;) I got a gift of a nice colibri gooseneck. :eek: It is by far my favorite, but just today had to be sent back for service and I have been informed this model is now discontinued. I have replaced it temporarily with a couple of those lifetime-guaranteed Xikar jet lighters. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it looks as though I may be shopping for a new favorite lighter, and thought I'd ask ya'aall whats your pleasure :hubba:

I have a thing for refillable lighters but I like the ones with the windproof torch flame, the ones with the little coil the flame burns thru.

The jet torch are second but dont work like I like to light bowls.

I would like to hear of a nice butane lighter that would last.

you cannot go wrong with a bic once you take the child safety off the top.....i love them pricey but its only money!!!!!!

Growdude said:
I have a thing for refillable lighters but I like the ones with the windproof torch flame, the ones with the little coil the flame burns thru.

The jet torch are second but dont work like I like to light bowls.

I would like to hear of a nice butane lighter that would last.

;) Precisely what I am seeking as well GD :aok:
I'd prefer the torch flame over the jet, only cause I use it ocassionally on my pipe and the jet cooks the top edge of my pipe.:hubba:

that zippo can be harsh smoking with weed it would burn the whole thing when you light it there is no flame control i like to leave a little green on there to burn with my next few hits.

I really dont believe Xikar can make a lighter last a lifetime, but I'll give it a go :rofl: I found a place on the net where they were as low as $19US, so I ordered 2. :hubba: this in no way stops my quest for the perfect lighter. Thanks for the replies and keep em comin :aok:

THC is degraded by heat (I think, from what I've heard.. correct me if I'm wrong)... and so I rarely use my torch lighter unless im lighting a blunt or a J... but I can never go wrong hitting the bong with one of my MANY clippers...

Have a look at some of these:

hxxp://www.mysimon.com/9000-10948_8-0.html?sdcq=keyword-pipe+lighters

Replace the xx with tt.

melissa said:
i usually use a zippo but if not a clipper does the job just aswell :48:

SebstarrTHC is degraded by heat (I think, from what I've heard.. correct me if I'm wrong)... and so I rarely use my torch lighter unless im lighting a blunt or a J... but I can never go wrong hitting the bong with one of my MANY clippers...

What is a clipper :hubba:

:holysheep: I use a Blow Torch!:hubba:
Now I know why I don't have any eyebrows:hubba:

Just the Good O'ld Bic. buy them by the 5 per pack at walmart..:hubba:

Puffin A clipper is just a refillable cheap lighter... we get them a lot here in the UK... they are pretty common and better to use than Bic's... plus refillable and I SWEAR to God... they get lost and lost and lost... but NEVER have they broken.

Jack Daniels Old Number 7 Zippo Lighter, a gift to my husband from my father :joint4:

a buddy opf mine gave me a mac (as in hand tools) mini torch that you slide a cheapo disposable lighter into. theyre for mechanics to use for heatshrink tubing. pop it on and just barley touch it to he bowl and you got nice even fire. ill try to find a pic of it.

ST350L
LED lights when ignition switch is depressed. Piezo waterproof ignition system. Easy flame adjustment. Refills with standard butane fuel. Torch: 2,400° F (1,300° C). Operating Capacity: 30-minutes. Great for heating shrink tubing and shrink connectors, soldering, removing rusted bolts, and thawing frozen locks. this is not what i got from my buddy but pretty close

catalogGen.jpg

i use a good ol bic lighter.i managed to find a grocery store nearby that had 3 packs of them for 50 cents,so i bought all of what they had,15 packs.i should be good for quite some time.the only other lighter i'd consider using is one like clanchattan posted,but for now i think i'll stick with my bic.i'd never EVER use a zippo,i cant stand the taste of lighter fluid.i'd probably use one for a cigarette or a blunt,but never a bowl or bong. theres my $.02 my friend.have a good day-peace

Latest posts

Back