What Do You Do In Your Spare Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
Well if you fish, walk, build models, travel, ski, rock climb whatever if you have pics post them here. I get the ball rolling. I drive along this road to get to here. This was two weekends ago. It was a perfect day it just droped 50cm the night before and was a breathless day. Nothing better than having a cone on the chair some pumping sounds on your ipod and ripping up the moutain.

DSCN0149.JPG

DSCN0310.JPG

DSCN0311.JPG

MAN!! that is beautifull country jamez.
When I growup, I'd like to come hunt a Red Stagg....:p

just gotta' love those mtns..

My GAWD guys, utterly beautiful. Haven't seen those mts. in over 10 yrs.
So here is where I spend a lot of my time.

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

well i really dont have any pics but i really like to ride my dirtbike.we ride at a bunch of local tracks. i have smoked for a long time now and i used to not smoke before riding but now i have been and wow does it make it much more fun and it apparently makes me a better rider. I also have a bunch of RC cars that are really really fun to drive while being high. Other than that I draw a lot when I am high now I have to polish my skills up because I hope to become a Tattoo artist soon.I wish I had some riding pics to share I will try and get some soon. But I would really love to go snowboarding I bet that is unbelievable to do while stoned

I love fishing for trout or Salmon, 4.5lb & 2.5lb Rainbow Trout cought earlyer this year.
latly we've been out on the ocean crabing.
This is one of my ski hills.
Water skiing & Wake boarding lake, although i never went this year. :(
Oh and I have a large fishtank with piranhas in it.

Cnv0022.jpg

Cnv0072.jpg

Cnv0077.jpg

Cnv0085.jpg

Cnv0048.jpg

snowboarding while stoned is an awesome time! also, sitting in my treestand with my bow and arrow waiting for whitetail. squirral hunting, ATV and hillclimb with the Samurai...fishing....went through an awesome time kayaking the backwaters of the mississippi river too! i really miss that....anyone ever pick morel muchrooms in the spring?

Steven's mushroom 2004.jpg

jan06 053.jpg

i check my outdoor and hunt with my camera; just dont post pics. i walk my dog and pick a good site to sit and read. ever just sat still in a mountain meadow with a tooter whistle and had the deer come up to you?

wild mustang near here and blackbear, cougar, bobcat, skunk, porkypine, squirrel, chipmunks, rabbits, wildpig......... you almost name it. the odd grizzley, deer, moose. elk and wolf too. fresh mountain fruit and wildflower. then theres winter time too. ice fishin and snow sleding. got a friend with a sleigh pulled by horses on skiis.

then theres inside stuff like growing, science fantasy, cybersurfing, cooking and b.s.'ing with friends.

Wow guys awesome. It is great to know that there are ambassadors out there for weed like you guys. We don’t just sit around stoned out of our heads all the time. Great pics Hick, love the outdoors, some of the biggest reds in the world been shot here. I never seen a real live gator mutt they just don’t live in this part of the world. Canso I haven’t been out on the ocean fishing for about three years now, I truly miss it I do try and surf at least a couple times a year though. What the heck is that in your hand ftw if those are mushies we certainly don't get that type down here. Flying high sure does sound like you get out there a lot, like you my riding (snowbodaring) gets better with weed but only if I don't smoke too much, otherwise I become a kook. I do the same astra every now and then walk out into the wild with a flask of coffee some bud and cigarettes with my dog and read or just sit and think, is such a cool way to appreciate how insignificant we can be if we don't try and help people out. Just another speck in the universe. Thanks for the pics guys

morel mushrooms...come out in the spring with temps in the 80s high humidity and some rain. they pop up over night. sometimes you can stumble onto pounds of them under 1 tree. they are great fried in a little butter! only about a 2 week span in the spring they grow. can sell them for 15-20 bucks a pound...but id rather just eat them myself.....

Well... As a lady I enjoy riding my dirtbike and 4 wheeler in the summer and snowmobiling and snowboarding in the Winter! My Hubby (Ptbo_Stonerz) got me into all these manly activities LOL and I love them! I highly recommend asll the Stoner Ladies go out there and try all these things because manly activities are pretty damn fun. :) ;) :p :cool:

mushrooms just love to grow in a forestfire burn come the next spring and if ya want the ultimate trip; try para-sailing while stoned. this is over water, being towed up by a boat. just in case, ya know.

i went parasailing once! boat motor stalled and i ended up swimming back to the boat! really was a great time!

Latest posts

Back