What Do You Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke_marijuana420

Reaction score
Hey,

I live in Southern Ontario, and when I buy.. Its expensive, but from what I hear its cheap here? :confused:
We pay 10-1/28, 25-1/8, 50-1/4, 90-1/2, 180-Oz.

Recently I've been thinking about buying a house, be good to know where has the good prices.:)

What do you pay,

Thanks -Tom

i only pay what it costs to grow it

if your looking for a house start looking for something with a basement to set yourself up ;)

used to live in Southern Ontario myself....i know a lot of growers there shut down in the summer (humidity) but if you find a house with a basement you can control your temps better and keep a small grow going all year

here in BC the prices fluctuate....depends on the quality...i know fellas who are purely for commercial profit (mediocre weed) and they pop off pounds all day long for 2000 and OZ's for 150

but if you want high quality...you will pay 180 an OZ ...no breaks (or very little) on quantity

$180 US/OZ is alot compared to over here.That's high grade prices.Since im new to the whole weed thing we usually pay anywhere from $20-$40USD for an ounce of common grade.In droughts expect to pay more.High grade is a killer here.

in the boonies where i am from in the US we pay 25 1\8...35 1\4... 60 1\2...and at max 90 oz thats for mids high grade is like only 10 bucks more...
30 1\8..50 1\4... 75 max for 1\2 u get the picture it is pretty common to get high grade where i am from cause it is all grown locally... hope this makes u wanna move to the US...
this is only in some places

i pay 250 a qp of bomb ass mids, 1000-1200 for a qp of the best strains and here THATS CHEEP :rolleyes: most ppl pay 400-500 per oz cuz thats near cost for alot of ppl now, but ppl have been paing 120 a 1/4 and for cali purp 120- an 1/8! its super dry around here for most ppl, causing an influx on the prices, espicially on dank. Its so much easier growing yer own herb....and its always better!:D

im hoping the price will drop as soon as all the o/d nuggs start pouring in- there curing now ;)

i need to move where u guys are living its about 400 a oz for high grade here in nyc

400 an O here in denver too for the highgrade. 300 for ok kb. and 50 bucks for an O of dirty brick weed!

BC
$140oz midgrade - $170oz highgrade
pounds for $1600 - $1700
Kush seems to be getting the most at $1800 but thats it.

XD lol here they dont have like different classes of weed, it all goes for the same. Sometimes like prices differ a little if its not really good shit an oz might be 160.. but like we dont have high quality strains, or brick weed. its like sometimes amazing sometimes its alright,. its hit or miss, for people that dont know their stuff. ive been gettin some new stuff im really impressed with.

down in lafayette, la we pay 100 for a quarter. 50 1/8 and 20 a gram. 300 for a oz. pretty decent bud. almose california quality.

Jeeze you guys are livin the good life. I'm from Southern Cali and unless ur buyin shit weed, its gonna be $45-60 1/8, 90-110 1/4, up to about 220 for zips depending where you get it from and how close u know the guy.

Yep up here in alaska its 40$ bucks for an 8th of the best shit and no matter how shitty or how good the weed is its always 40 for an 8th 350 for an oz

wow after reading all the replies it seems like where i live in NY (not NYC) bud is very expensive here, but it is also high quality. an 1/8 of an ounce here goes for $40 and it doesnt matter how good it is either, you just have to know the people that sell good bud, shit weed &schwag bags go for the same exact price, you just get a little bit more than what you are paying for. an ounce goes for like $240 at the cheapest lol.

fucken thats tooo expensive in alot of those places... we are kinda on the 10 dollars a geano kinda plan like if u want 7 u usually pay 50, cuz u bought alot u get $$ off(u know what i mean) some ppl have to pay full price 70 a qt, 140 a half o, 280 an oz.. all depends on the dealer and how sucessful he is... i find the people with the best deals are the people with the best chron, people that say its extra money cuz its better shit usually has cheap stuff and wants to make extra money..

that is extreamly cheap compared to washington its usually $40 for an 1/8 and if you dont get a deal on your oz. its ususally $320! but i get them for 120 cause i know the person

it goes like this in Washington 10$-1/32, 20$-1/16, $40-1/8, $80-1/4 $160-1/2 $320-oz. it doubles in price when the amount is doubled it makes sense but its expensive

Latest posts

Back