What Do You Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
I pay $25 for a quarter ounce of what I think is pretty decent stuff.
HOLY SHET! I MUST FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND STOCK UP

Seems like SmokinMom has the only "realistic" or "fair" price around. I mean 60 bucks an 1/8 thats robbery. :mad: I don't care how good it is.
I can GROW an ounce of "high-grade" for under 10 bucks. The prices posted is insane.

BLaZiN MiKe420 said:
wow after reading all the replies it seems like where i live in NY (not NYC) bud is very expensive here, but it is also high quality. an 1/8 of an ounce here goes for $40 and it doesnt matter how good it is either, you just have to know the people that sell good bud, shit weed &schwag bags go for the same exact price, you just get a little bit more than what you are paying for. an ounce goes for like $240 at the cheapest lol.
Whats up BlaZiN MiKe420. I live in NY and can get pretty good schwag for $80 to $100 oz. The good stuff for about $200 to $250. Prices might have changed since we haven't purchased a bag in over a year because we grow our own. :D

100_5022.jpg

yea i kno i cant wait till i get my own place im gonna be growin plants up the wazoo lol i usually go through an 1/8 a week it starts to add up when ur paying $40 a more a week but its all good i get high everyday and i know some cool dealers that give me fat bags of good bud
o since u live in ny hook me up with some bomb bud lol :)

around here its the same ol prices 40 1/8 90 1/4 250-300 zips 4g elbows
and most of the time its beasters it comes from canada im sure. i do get super funks from some hippies i know for 50-60 1/8. there is tons of schwag for 20-25 a Q but I havent bought that shit since some years ago

The prices most of u list are AWESOME! Where I am ( in the center of Ontario) we pay 30- 1/8, 60-1/4,100-1/2 and 180-200/OZ of usely best shit in town. Always gets us good and baked

Southern Florida runs at about 55 for an O of brick(Although last year the standard was 50), and 50 for an 1/8th of dank.
The rest of the prices are pretty proportioned to that.

Latest posts

Back