What do you stoners eat for breakfast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna make a movie called " Stoners on diets " :D do the math :rolleyes:

POT + BONG + HIT = MUNCHIES :) I cant say no to food

29 pounds...I am not really big I am trying to get super healthy to get pregnant. I dont mind I did bring it up lol. Being that I am diabetic the better I have my weight, cholesterol which was 175 yay me and everything else like BP to keep up my fertility treatments. ;) if anything is off my dr rides me like u wouldnt believe I was crying over an email this week he keeps me towing the line lol...no cheesy bread. the man is an ex marine and now he dose fertility..My luck.

chris it is all about what u munch. I go to the farmers market and get fresh veggies and grapes, apples, pears strawberries healthy stuff.. I bet u r naturally thin and trim no matter what u eat...jus like my brother men sniff..

I do too really .... lots of pistacio nuts and lintles and stuff.... but i do get that occasional sweet tooth :)

Hippies ! But only lately ! Thats what is for breakfast ! Lunch = well we need a new thread for that menu !

2dog, I must dig up the thread with a pic of chris from the neck down. But leave him alone- he's mine...LMFAO!

oh boy Gf u can have the pretty man candy I am soooo married...only good for flirting now, sigh.... :p :rolleyes: Ill take his Pk tho...

dang mom that was super quick you have him as a screensaver or what?

Hahaha, old married lady here too, but damn!!!

Ok. Lets discuss breakfast, not of the human variety...:giggle:

I am kind of hungry....hmmmmmmmm strawberries!

Think so chris...lmao.

Ok, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and toast. Bfast of the Gods!!! YUMMY!

Im hitched too.... but we still like to flirt with other people, its a very healthy thing for relationships I believe :)

Oh and a side of pancakes with fresh maple syrup!!

And a diet Dr Pepper to wash it all down with. :D

whatever SM is gonna make me in the morning..... ooooooooops :D

chris1974 said:
Hey whats up Purplephazes :) ....
Hey there chris not much happening lately ! Just the same old ...watch the buds soak up the aussie sun ! And pray they don't revege :rofl: ! Kinda like watchin the grass grow ! Whats up in your pants ?? :rofl: Hopefully your Zip !

Latest posts

Back