What do you stoners eat for breakfast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

If I feel like cooking I scramble up a few eggs with a little bit of ham, a little bit of chddar cheese, and a few corn chips crumbled in before it goes into the skillet.

But usually I am too lazy to cook, as it takes a bit of time for me to fully wake up.

As I sit here eating my pasty instant oatmeal :rolleyes: , I couldn't help but wonder what your morning munchies are.

Feel like sharing?

Breakfast, what's that. I usually don't eat breakfast unless I got a good supply of brownies;)

Well, I raise laying hens so I normally have grits, eggs, and bacon and/or ham.

I sell the eggs too.

I just had butter pecan ice cream and am now experiencing a massive brain freeze.

pcduck said:
I just had butter pecan ice cream and am now experiencing a massive brain freeze.

The breakfast of champions ya stoner. ;)

I do the instant oatmeal too (keeps down the colesteral count), very early, bout five....gonna call that first breakfast. Around ten I cook up something for the other half (second breakfast), usually some onion, ham, hashbrowns and eggs with cheese all in one pan. First two items, then add hashbrowns, cook for a bit, then add the eggs, with cheese as a topper.........this only happens a few times a week. Sometimes the husband cooks up some waffels bout ten.

I hardly ever put food in my mouth before noon :). Just coffee, thanks :D!

Wheaties the rare times I eat something in the morning :hubba:.

Well I get up really early. So before the woman gets up, I try to fry some eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, fried ham. Stuff like that. And just dont mind her waking up yellin at me about eating fried food cause, its worth it.
Now if she is up. I gotta have Oatmeal or bran muffins, toast with jam. Stuff like that.
20+ years of that. I hate that woman.

coffee.... then some coffee.... and then a little later I have me some coffee.

Last edited by pcduck : Today at 10:35 AM. Reason: delete the words massive, brain, freeze: I do not have a brain so it cannot be massive or freeze. :giggle:

Ok you big bfast eaters, you are making me hungry again....

How many of you like ketchup on your hashbrowns???

Also- try some Lee & Perrins Worchester (sp??) sauce on those eggs. YUM! I sure get odd looks when I do that tho...must be a Czech thing. ;)

Lmao SPEARCHUCKER!

tcbud said:
usually some onion, ham, hashbrowns and eggs with cheese all in one pan. First two items, then add hashbrowns, cook for a bit, then add the eggs, with cheese as a topper.........this only happens a few times a week. Sometimes the husband cooks up some waffels bout ten.
If I had this waiting for me I would surely start eating breakfast...yummmmmmy!

SmokinMom said:
Last edited by pcduck : Today at 10:35 AM. Reason: delete the words massive, brain, freeze: I do not have a brain so it cannot be massive or freeze. :giggle:

Ok you big bfast eaters, you are making me hungry again....

How many of you like ketchup on your hashbrowns???

Also- try some Lee & Perrins Worchester (sp??) sauce on those eggs. YUM! I sure get odd looks when I do that tho...must be a Czech thing. ;)

Lmao SPEARCHUCKER!

worchester sauce? hmm, that's new.
do love me some scrambled eggs with bacon and green onions though,

just had some cereal this morning (yeah, i'm a big kid. still buy all the sweet kids cereal. just had reese puffs, YUM! (or should i say dobre ;) didn't know you were Czech too, maybe there's something in the water there, makes us epileptic lol :p though i've never been there.)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kaotik again.

Maybe so kao!!! :giggle: Hmmm....

Ok, so peer pressure got the better of me and I made my eggs. I'll just consider it lunch. :D

I have 3 egg, 3 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces toast, bowl of oatmeal and coffee every morning for the last 10 yrs.
Morning routine bong hit start coffee bong hit cook eat bong hit coffee dobbie coffee

Is that instant oatmeal ozzy or the good stuff? Have you ever tried steel cut oats?

Irish Steel cut oatmeal, I hate instant oatmeal it never taste like it is cooked.

Mine always changes because I get bored. Being part portuguese I love linguica... strawberries and waffles with whip cream...hmmmmm

most days I just have a pepsi.

:d

DCFC0009.JPG

Latest posts

Back