What do you think about New England...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
Hi Group,
I'm starting to feel like the 'original Pilgrims' did, back in 1620, when they left the very repressive Political & Religious England, in search of more personal Freedom, here in "The New World".
I live in a little state on the East coast, in between NY, RI and MA. ;)
This state is very Cannabis UNfriendly, and I'm starting to feel just like those Pilgrims.
The days are finally starting to get warmer, and I'm getting 'itchy', and want to start some more Seedz. But I can't....due to some, uh, 'Legal issues'.
'Been smoking the Holy Herb since 1969, and I'm not gonna stop until they PLANT me!
I feel as though my 'personal freedoms' are being denied/repressed.

I'm merely stating the bare honest Truth here.

Do any of you really, truly think that The Eastern States will E-V-E-R fully Legalize Weed, for adults 21 or older, for RECREATIONAL use, similar to Colorado and Washington?

My Wife & I are considering moving to Colorado, just to get away from this Repression of my personal rights!
- I don't know anything about Colorado, the climate, living conditions, grow season, living costs etc...
I don't know if I would like it as I've always be a 'Country boy' from New England, and I Love New England, but 'the Times they are a-changing'.

So, what do you think???

Thankx to All, and God Bless.

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

It's beautiful there. People from Colorado are weird tho. Lol, :p.

Legalization will be on Massachusetts ballot in 2016... along with Maine and Pennsylvania from what Ive been reading at Norml's website...

Can't beat the "Evergreen state" :bong2: :stoned:

Bwanabud -- Its hard to not feel animosity toward a city of Champions. SONS OF BELICHECK & SONS OF NEELY & THE BEARDED WONDERS !!!

Bwanabud -- Its hard to not feel animosity toward a city of Champions. SONS OF BELICHECK & SONS OF NEELY & THE BEARDED WONDERS !!!

I understand...especially when the City of Champions, is well known to be Pittsburgh. They have won the Superbowl, World Series, and Stanley Cup.

Ya know, I was asking a question about what Colorado is like, not for a Sports discussion here...

Stonedwoodsman

I have seen polls that say it will be legal everywhere in the US within 5 years. Can't say I would uproot and go anywhere because of a plant unless I needed it to survive.

Ya know, I was asking a question about what Colorado is like, not for a Sports discussion here...

Stonedwoodsman

I will correct U -- You asked about New-England on this thread.
I will also leave your thread alone.
good day to ya,:smoke1:

I have seen polls that say it will be legal everywhere in the US within 5 years. Can't say I would uproot and go anywhere because of a plant unless I needed it to survive.

I am going to be moving to a mmj friendly state. I don't know that I would call it moving "because of a plant". I am moving because I live in a backward red-neck state that I would be surprised if they legalize marijuana anytime, well at least in my lifetime. I am moving to get away from a repressive state to a state where I have the freedom to grow the medicine that my friends and I prefer without the threat of incarceration always hanging over my head. I am not uprooting over a plant. I am uprooting over personal freedoms.

You go girl!!!!!! We are too old to put up with that crap anymore....You rock ms hemp goddess!

I am going to be moving to a mmj friendly state. I don't know that I would call it moving "because of a plant". I am moving because I live in a backward red-neck state that I would be surprised if they legalize marijuana anytime, well at least in my lifetime. I am moving to get away from a repressive state to a state where I have the freedom to grow the medicine that my friends and I prefer without the threat of incarceration always hanging over my head. I am not uprooting over a plant. I am uprooting over personal freedoms.

Hemp Goddess - You are a much more eloquent word smith than I, but THOSE ARE MY EXACT THOUGHTS, PRECISELY!!!
- THANK YOU!
-Sorry about the 'confusion' with my original Post ccn: New England.
I've been Posting questions about 'What it is like to live in Colorado'.
The ole' grey matter skipped a beat here, folks.
Sorry... :doh:

That's Hemp Goddess.....(can I come with you to the New Weed Nirvana)!
CT. state sucks, similar to your State, I guess.

Stonedwoodsman

Latest posts

Back