What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
These photo's are of Lemon Cake, grown outdoors this season...LC is a medical grade strain that a friend has been developing for several years, nearly lost when he ran into problems with a neighbor and threw everything away...fortunately for him and everyone else, I had a few dozen of the seeds stashed in my fridge...

My question is...are these ready for harvest?

Thank you all...Peace...j.b.

LCoutdoor'08.jpg

LemonCake'08.jpg

you got time yet mate, maybe even another 2 weeks. patience will be rewarded.

they look to be clear-cloudy, depended on what type of high you like, you probally have 2-4 weeks left.... just my thoughts.....

I agree, more time is needed, other wise you will have an up-high with out the full flavor and potencial of LC, btw, everything looks pudo(Tony Montoya for ya). really though, they look great.
~T-Bone

If you can stand to wait, the buds will get a lot denser right near the end too. I learned the hard way. I have managed to talk myself into cutting too early a couple of times, and then I want to kick myself for being over excited and impatient.

And I wait....thanks all for the timely replies...I'll give her a few more days, then I'll take another look at her...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back