What does your Avatar and User Name mean......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Bringing back an old thread that has been on every site at one time or another. We have some very colorful handles here. Many have some very interesting meanings that say who we are/were. So.......

PUTEMBK.....

User name......It is a nick name given to me by fellow fly fishermen in Trout Unlimited. I was a huge advocate for catch and release fishing in order to protect and conserve the cold water resources in our state. I was president of the local T U Chapter for years. So I earned the name....put em bk.

Avatar.....I am a white haired old man that smokes a pipe.....

my evil clown handle fits me better as i am a joker, we'll just leave it at that.. giggy short for giggywatts is a play on gigawatts from a show on nikola tesla. i had just watched the show and then joined rollitup, couldn't think of anything else at the time.

My current avatar is a North American Gray Wolf to go along with the my sobriquet, which originally sprang from my embracing my Native American heritage's Wa ya Clan back in my bachelor days when I shared the morals of the canine clan.

It actually started as Graying Wolf, but I changed it in 2007 when I joined my first forum and looked in the mirror. Attached is my original Graywolf avatar, as well as the one for my doppelganger Fadedawg.

Attachments

• Dog Buds.jpg
    Dog Buds.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Graywolf Avatar (1).jpg
    Graywolf Avatar (1).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Weedhopper i came up with because it reminded me of the show Kung fu and Grasshopper. If you can snatch the bud from my hand you are ready,,,,ready to get your ass kicked.😁
My Avatar is an Outlaw thing that represents death and the attitude of not giving a shit.😉

burnie , pretty self explanatory . But stuck big time when a buddy called me that at a Buzz Trout Reunion . Said I reminded him of Barney ( Mayberry) but got tongue tied and called me burnie . Before that they called me muff..... got drunk at best friends house and snowed in . I`m in his spare bedroom goin` down on the wife when he drunkenly walked in !!! Rest is history !!

How`s that put ?

peace

My name is pretty.... unoriginal. No hidden or suggested mysteries about it. As Popeye says, I is what I is....

The avatar is a familiar symbol to Twin Peaks fans. I've lived near and spent fun time in North Bend, which is the fictional town of Twin Peaks. Spent many days in the woods and dozens of times eating mushrooms at the base of snoqualmie falls (The Great Northern Lodge in the show). Having spent much time in the area, it was cool when the show was so popular in the 90's. They just did another season, 25 years later - people who watch will understand that significance, but I went back there and lurked while they were filming the new season. Managed to sneak onto a few sets and also into the main production area where they had all the wardrobe, make-up, food crews, actors trailers etc... I seriously almost killed Laura palmer driving out of the lot to follow a few of the vans to their shooting location. Yeah, you can say I have a little bit of an infinity for that program.

it Was summer of 1967 in souther California , Canoga Park on-ramp , and I decided to hitchhike to San Francisco and live in height asbury

dude in a vw bus picked me up and said he could take me as far as Big Sur if I wanted to go

groovy man and I hopped on the bus gus , I had a lid and he had a bag of double cross whites and we had a hella trip up the coast

he dropped me off just south of the park and north of Lime Kiln beach in the middle of the night so I stumbled across Pacific Coast Highway and threw my sleeping bag down in the bushes and crashed

that was the first of Three Most Excellent Adventures tripping around Big Sur and the Santa Lucia mountains , Esalan Institute , and my favorite hangout was Lime Kiln Beach

had some of my Top 10 Life Experiences on the beach and in the Forest..

this was my Avatar for a long time , that’s Lime Kiln Beach where I sat around many a campfire with dozens of hippies and freaks and watched the sun go down while guitars and flutes and harmonicas played in the background , goatskins of Annie Greenspings passed around , Big Sur holyweed joints and tabs of orange sunshine

we forgot time and we were the space

01D2F96B-3C04-454C-A606-C0786D16DB0D.jpeg

Now that is some cool c h i t Chad and Big.

I went to basic and AIT in Ft Ord Calf and spent many good times in Monterey , Carmel, Big Sur and of course the GI's party pad Salinas. On the last one you had to be a new recruit in the Army to appreciate that one. Glad to know the both of you.

Latest posts

Back