What eats your bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deer,rabbits,groundhogs,asst. of bugs, the neighbors horses sometimes when they get out, thier llama ate a whole top off a beautiful plant one time, then challenged me:rolleyes: . well, you ever seen someone rope a llama?,
i dont recommend trying this at home. did'nt know something with that short of legs could move that quick.:eek: :rolleyes: ...:D ...

i agree with everything listed,as well as skunks,squirells,neighbors cats or dogs.i recommend spreading your piss around your garden if its outdoors.it works great as a repellent for deer,rabbits,and other alot of prey.the animals smell human urine and avoid the scent. i also hang irish spring soap around my garden when i grow outdoors.luckly i can say i only had a problem with rodents/deer once,after learning these 2 teqs.never had another problem ever again.

If you guys piss around your plants and invite me for a smoke then do not surprised if I turn you down. Yuck!!! I would never urinate near a plant. There are so many other amendments to deter the munch especially feeding the locals.

well then D, your off the guest list, :rolleyes: .j/k. you can also make up a pepper spray concoction,mixed with anything with a perfume smell.
hey doze, the rain will wash it away.

Oh, and I eats my bud too. I've made countless batches of magic brownies. ;)

The plants eat whatever makes it way in the soil especially anything liquid. I am not down for pee pee bud. :bolt:

One time a buddy of mine bought a bail from.. down south. It came sprayed in donkey piss... and was the most disgusting stuff ever.

*(%#^%%$ tomato horn worms. the deer dont come within 50 yards of my garden, it seems they know a treestand is there.........

backstraps, late corn, and squash on the grill is mite-e-fine!

Got a batch once brought up in a horse trailer. Smell and tasted like manure. Created a new strain name:doh: "Barbaro"

we planted 1000 peaches&cream sweet corn seed last year. the corn grew really good, huge ears'. we were going to can it all. well, the racoons
and deer had another idea. within 2 weeks they wiped out the whole
crop!:eek: . the DNR has a law here stating you can exterminate any animal that harms a cash crop. but it don't apply to my garden that i put a lot of hard work into for 5 months to feed my family.:rolleyes: .
soooo, this year, i planted that garden with field corn seed, and i too put up a deer stand right next to it.:hubba: ...mmmmm, backstraps'...

My cat likes to eat the tops off of my plants. Not so good for the plants, but it did turn into a useful LST experiment.

Latest posts

Back